This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (June 2020) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Monica Shaw is a professional skateboarder from Sydney, Australia.
Monica Shaw is one of a small group of professional female skaters and regarded as the best female skater in Australia. She was introduced to skateboarding by her 3 older brothers. Monica was featured in the Australian feature film Deck Dogz, as a stunt double for the character of Baby T, as played by Alyssa McClelland. Shaw was part of the first all female skate tour of India, Girl Skate India Tour 2016.
Shaw has also guest designed skateboards for Meow Skateboards.
Shaw is featured on the skate DVD AKA: Girl Skater documenting an all-female skateboarding tour of her native Australia. Shaw also appears briefly on Getting Nowhere Faster. Shaw appears in Girl Skate India Tour, a documentary of the 2016 Girl Skate India Tour.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 12 July 2012. Retrieved 21 May 2012. Unknown parameter
|url-status=ignored (help)CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- Clement, Ben (2016-05-27). "Attita Verghese's All-Girl Skate Crew Breaks New Ground in 'Girl Skate India Tour 2016'". Vice. Retrieved 2020-06-28. Unknown parameter
- "Finding the balance with designer and skateboarder Monica Shaw". Yeah Girl Media. 2019-05-31. Retrieved 2020-06-28. Unknown parameter
- Pappalardo, Anthony (2020-05-22). "DIVING INTO VANS "CREDITS" AND THE VIDEOS THAT PAVED THE WAY". Jenkem Magazine. Retrieved 2020-06-28. Unknown parameter
- http://www.thesideproject.com/monicashawinterview.htm[permanent dead link]
- "Girl Skate India Tour documentary film release trailer and announce full premiere". Unite Asia. 2016-10-19. Retrieved 2020-06-28.
|This skateboarding-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Monica Shaw" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Monica Shaw. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.