|Headquarters 🏙️||Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
The Motorbunny is a saddle-style, ride-on-top masturbation device that is similar in design and function to the Sybian. A range of required attachments is designed to stimulate women and men using various methods. The Motorbunny device stimulates the clitoris via motor-driven vibration, as well as g-spot stimulation via attachment rotation. The rider or operating partner manipulates the intensity of both the vibration and rotation functions from a wired controller, and both functions are adjusted independent from one another.
Four stainless steel eyelets are integrated into the design of the device for tethering additional complementary stimuli, such as BDSM accessories.
Users select from a number of attachments made from either Thermoplastic elastomer (TPE) or Silicone. TPE attachments range in size, and include flat, non-penetrating attachments. Silicone attachments range in style and size.
In November of 2018, Motorbunny launched its Application Programming Interface or API to provide users and developers a toolkit to integrate the Motorbunny LINK app. with other experiences, from choosing actions on Facebook and other social platforms to control their Motorbunny or integrate with gaming platforms.
In February of 2017, Motorbunny curated 12 works of art inspired by the Motorbunny device in a digital exhibition entitled "Motorbunny: The Art of Sexperimentation.".
After being made available for direct purchase online in 2016, the Motorbunny was named "Outstanding Powered Product of 2017" at AVN (magazine) "O" Awards.. Cosmopolitan magazine also listed Motorbunny as one of the hottest inventions of 2017  as well as provided a full review of the product . Motorbunny was also referenced by Huffington Post in an April 2017 article Titled "When Your Doctor Prescribes A Vibrator For Your Aging Vagina". In August of 2017 Gizmodo reviewed the Motorbunny and said This Sex Saddle Is Like Blasting Your Bits With a Car Engine! In October of 2018, the creators of Motorbunny were interviewed by the German business publication Handelsblatt about how they opened up their app software to external developers Motorbunny was highlighted by The Sun (United Kingdom) in a January 2019 article Titled "RIDING DIRTY Motorbunny is a £700 vibrator you STRADDLE and control ‘hands free’ with voice commands"
- "Motorbunny Goes All-in on Mobile: New Developer API and Siri Shortcut Voice Commands Change the Saddle Vibrator Game". PR Web. Retrieved 2018-11-20.
- "Here's What Happens When You Give 12 Artists Vibrators To Transform". YourTango. Retrieved 2017-02-13.
- "Motorbunny Named Outstanding Powered Product at 2017 'O' Awards". Adult Video Network. Retrieved 2017-01-31.
- "The Year's Hottest Inventions in Porn Are Already Here". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 2017-01-23.
- "I Rode the Mechanical Bull of Sex Toys and It's Not for the Faint of Heart (or Vagina)". Cosmopolitan. Retrieved 2017-06-01.
- "When Your Doctor Prescribes A Vibrator For Your Aging Vagina". Huffington Post. Retrieved 2017-05-18.
- "Riding This Sex Saddle Is Like Blasting Your Bits With a Car Engine". Gizmodo. Retrieved 2017-08-04..
- "High-tech toys dominate at Berlin sex industry trade fair". Handelsblatt. Retrieved 2018-10-15.
- "RIDING DIRTY Motorbunny is a £700 vibrator you STRADDLE and control 'hands free' with voice commands". The Sun UK). Retrieved 2019-01-30.
2600:1700:F100:5C70:745A:339D:F6C6:2BFF (talk) 05:09, 5 December 2018 (UTC)
This article "Motorbunny" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Motorbunny. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.