Muhd Amrullah (born June 5, 1991) is a Singaporean entrepreneur and a computer vision expert. He is best known as the founder of Asia's leading computer vision company FaceRecog.
Amrullah earned the Activate:Singapore 2014 prize for his company Facerecog Asia from The Guardian in January 2014. His work on implementing a facial recognition system for outdoor advertisements also received the Global Brain prize for best technology in the computer vision arena. He is also a volunteer at Ground-Up Initiative.
Amrullah's research interests include facial recognition and emotional intelligence and he has published over 12 computer algorithms in this field.
During spring 2015, Amrullah recorded Emotion as Intelligence, as part of the Infocomm Development Authority of Singapore initiative Smart Nation.
Amrullah was awarded the 2013 Global Youth Award by Challenge Future for his personal endeavour and research on the future of education at Ground-Up Initiative.
- Meet The Generation Reshaping Our World, an article by Ogilvy during Spikes Asia 2014
- Activate Singapore by The Guardian
- With facerecog your outdoor ad is no longer faceless at TechInAsia
- Smart Nation Vision for Singapore at Smart Nation Singapore
- Team Ignite Clinch Award at Challenge Future Conference at Challenge Future Public Affairs
- Meet The Generation Reshaping Our World, an article by Ogilvy during Spikes Asia 2014.
This article "Muhd Amrullah" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Muhd Amrullah. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.