Mutu Certification International
|Area served||Indonesia, Singapore, China and Japan.|
|Key people||Arifin Lambaga|
|Industry||Testing, Inspection, and Certification Services|
MUTU Certification International is a company which provides testing and certification services. This company was founded in 1990.
Mutu Certification International Can Recognize Formaldehyde Emission Test From the United States, The potential export of Indonesian wood-based products to the United States is still quite large following the implementation of regulations on formaldehyde emissions from composite wood products that are produced, sold, supplied or offered for sale throughout the United States .
Quality Certification is Trusted by US-EPA as a Timber Product Certification Agency
PT Mutuagung Lestari, known as Mutu Certification International, received recognition as Third Party Certifies (Emission Formaldehyde Standard) by the United State Environmental Protection Agency (US-EPA) in the process of certifying and testing Composite Wood Products or products based on wood.
Planning an Expansion to Australia
President Director of PT Mutu Agung Lestari (PT MAL), Arifin Lambaga, ensured that his company would continue to expand overseas. After opening branch offices in China, and Malaysia, a company engaged in the field of natural resource management certification, product management systems to laboratory testing will target the Australian market.
Quality Certification and Awards
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Disorders Service and Implementation of Radio Amateur State Exams.
- Radio Frequency Spectrum Disorders Service.
- Quality Management System for Provision of Control for Spectrum Radio Frequencies.
- Interference Handling Services, ISR (Radio Station permit) consultation and consultation services for amateur radio exams.
- KAN (National Accreditation Committee)
- MAFF (Japanese Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries)
- RVA (Raad Voor Accreditatie), Netherlands
- LEI (Indonesian Ecolabel Institute)
- CARB (California Air Resources Board)
- ASI (International Accreditation Service)
- "quality management system certification body". Unknown parameter
- "Mutu Certification International Receives Formaldehyde Emission Test from the United States". Unknown parameter
- "Quality Certification is Trusted by US-EPA as a Timber Produ Certification Agency". Unknown parameter
- "Planning an Expansion to Australia". Unknown parameter
- "Quality Certification and Awards". Unknown parameter
- Script error: The function "in_lang" does not exist. Mutu Certification National
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Mutu Certification International" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Mutu Certification International. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.