Naaka Mukka is a 2008 Tamil song from the movie Kadhalil Vizhunthen. The song was composed and performed by Vijay Antony and choreographed by Sridhar. The song also had its Female version which was performed by Chinnaponnu and was supported by the lead actor of the movie Nakul.
Naaka Mukka is loosely derived from an old song written eons ago by a Vettiyan. The song was played during the opening ceremony of the 2011 Cricket World Cup.Vijay Antony became the first Indian to win the 2009 Gold Lion in the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity for the Nakka Mukka commercial (for The Times of India) in the Best Use of Music category.
- Raghavan, Nikhil (10 December 2011). "Itsy Bitsy". The Hindu. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- SahaPublished, Prajjal (29 June 2009). "Cannes 2009: India wins first ever gold in Film Lions; not one but two at a time". Retrieved 21 August 2020.
- "Bandwidth: The Other Music". The Hindu. 28 Aug 2014. Retrieved 2 September 2014.
- "South musician's song at World Cup ceremony". Times of India. Times of India. 20 February 2011. Retrieved 1 September 2014.
- "The Times of India Film Advert by Goodmorning Films: A day in the life of Chennai | Ads of the World™".
- Archived at Ghostarchive and the Wayback Machine: Cannes 2009 TWO GOLD LIONS : A DAY IN THE LIFE OF CHENNAI - Naaka Mukka. YouTube.
This article "Naaka Mukka" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Naaka Mukka. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.