|Born||1945 (age 75–76)|
Aichi Prefecture, Japan
|🏫 Education||Aichi University of Education|
|Japanese style painter|
|🌐 Website||Official website|
Search Nagura Hiroo on Amazon.
Nagura Hiroo(名倉弘雄/, なぐら ひろお、born 1945), is a Japanese style painter from Aichi, Japan. He is a chief priest of the Seizan-Fukakusa school of the Jodo sect and the 27th chief priest of the Futaiin in Aichi. His work is mainly about Noh stage plays.
He was born in Nishio City, Aichi Prefecture, Japan. Hiroo entered Aichi University of Education in 1968 and graduated in 1968. He studied in Europe in 1973. After returning to Japan, a solo exhibition was held. After that, He belonged to the Japanese organization of the 日本画府. Taking this opportunity, he changed from oil painting to Japanese painting. We won many awards at this exhibition. Since 2014, He have been participating in the Monaco-Japan Arts Festival. He is also deepening exchanges with artists from Monaco, France, Spain and Italy. In 2015, he became a member of A.M.S.C., headquartered in Spain. The works presented at exhibitions in Monaco, France, Spain and Italy are published every year in the yearbook Art Maison Internationalアートメゾンインターナショナル. In Japan, it is published in art magazines such as BM美術の杜,Art journals アートジャーナル, Flower museums花の美術館, Art crossアートクロス, and Quality artクォリティーアート of Japanes publishing company. In the works published in these books, international critics such as France, Spain, Italy and Japan have written their own comments. In 2018, an interview with a Japanese international critic was published in the art magazine BM. In 2019, an interview with a Spanish international critic was published in the yearbook A.M.S.C.International.
- 1989 Received the 36th Nipputen of encouragement award.
- 2005 Received the Chunichi award of the Soujitsu exhibition(The Chunichi Shinbun).
- 2006 Received the13rd Soujitsu encouragement award.
- 2013 Received the 60th Nipputen of encouragement award.
- 2014 Received the 61rd Nipputen of effort award.
- 2015 Received Rose de Monaco award in Monaco.
- 2015 Received the 62rd Nipputen of effort award.
- 2015 Received the Higashikuni-no-miya cultural award.
- 2016 Became the member of A.M.S.C. Spanish art.
- 2017 Exhibited the 11th Monaco and Japan art festival (Received Art and design cultural prize).
- 2018 Exhibited the 65th Anniversary Nippu exhibition (Received Nippu prize).
- 2018 Received the Art Renaissance Grand Prix (500 years after death of Leonardo da Vinci - Commemoration of the Renaissance 500th anniversary festival) award.
- 2019 Exhibited the 13th Monaco and Japan art festival (Received Prix grand abenir prize).
- 2019 Awarded a plum blossom award at the Taiwan Nippon Art Festival 2019.
- 2019 Winner of the 21st Century International Art Golden Prize. It was published in BM Vol.49.
- 2019 Awarded the Du Patrimouanne Art Award by the World Association of International Arts and Culture. Published in Art Journal November 2019
- 2019 Awarded Milano Leonardo da Vinci 500 holding commemoration, Milano international art emblem, and critic recommended writer grand prize. Published in BM Vol.50 November 2019
- 2019 Awarded The International Most Valuable Artist Award by the World Standard International Arts Culture Association.Published in Art Journal 2019.November Vol.99.
- Art MAISON International Vol.21 ISBN 978-4-8021-3050-9 Search this book on .
- Art MAISON International Vol.22 ISBN 978-4-8021-3092-9 Search this book on .
- Art MAISON International Vol.23 ISBN 978-4-8021-3144-5 Search this book on .
- The History of Artistic Creation in Japan ISBN 978-4-88338-627-7 Search this book on .
- Sesshu International Art Society Yearbook-2016 Edition ISBN 978-4-8021-3019-6 Search this book on .
- Sesshu International Art Society Yearbook-2017 Edition ISBN 978-4-8021-3052-3 Search this book on .
- Sesshu International Art Society Yearbook-2018 Edition ISBN 978-4-8021-3093-6 Search this book on .
- BIJUTSU NO MORI Vol.48 ISBN 978-4-434-25540-3 Search this book on . C0370
- BIJUTSU NO MORI Vol.49 ISBN 978-4-434-26017-9 Search this book on . C0370
- BIJUTSU NO MORI Vol.50 ISBN 978-4-434-26488-7 Search this book on . C0370
- にっぽん絵画史 ISBN 978-4-9903911-0-2 Search this book on .
- 花美術館 Vol.66 ISBN 978-4-88143-150-4 Search this book on .
- 現代人気美術作家年鑑 ISBN 978-4-434-25694-3 Search this book on .
- Art Journal Vol.98 ISBN 978-4-434-26360-6 Search this book on . C0371
- Art Journal Vol.99 ISBN 978-4-434-26695-9 Search this book on . C0371
- Art Yearbook - Art Maison International
- Art magazine - BM
- Art magazine - Art journals
- 花美術館 Vol.66 - Flower museums
- Art magazine - Art cross
- The Japanese Art Creation Vol.22 - Art Quality art
|This article about a Japanese painter is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nagura Hiroo" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nagura Hiroo. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.