Nahar Singh Jasol
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Thakur Nahar Singh Jasol (नाहर सिंह जसोल)(born 12 October 1936) is an Indian author of Hindi, English and Rajasthan language works on subjects such as folk tales, history, and rajasthani literature. He is also a translator of Gujarati books to Rajasthani and Hindi.
Career[edit | edit source]
Jasol completed his Matric from Chopasani School in Jodhpur in 1953, and received his Bachelor of Arts from SMK College in Jodhpur in 1959. He was appointed as Naib-Tehsildar Pachpadra in 1960 however, he left the position to work in agriculture from 1960 to 1980. In 1980 Jasol became Assistant Director of Mehrangarh Fort. He was elevated to the post of Director of Mehrangarh Fort and worked in the same position from 1982 to 1999. During this period he also served as the Sarpanch of Jasol from 1980 to 1990. He was elected as Pradhan of Panchayat Samiti, Balotra in 1995 as an independent candidate and served as the Chief Administrator of the City Palace in Udaipur from 1999 to 2003.
Bibliography[edit | edit source]
- Mallinath Vansh Prakash(मल्लिनाथ वंश प्रकाश) part 1 and 2
- Malani ke Shaurya Geet(मालाणी के शौर्य गीत) edited by Sobhagya Singhji
- Rawal MallinathRupande (रावल मल्लिनाथ रुपांदे) co-authored with Dr. Kshirsagar
- Rajasthan Ri Etihasik Baatan (राजस्थान री एतिहासिक बातां)in Rajasthani language
- Dohat Rathoron ka sankshipt Itihaas evam Vanshavali(दोहट राठोड़ों का संक्षिप्त इतिहास एवं वंशावली)
- Saurashtra ri Juni Amolak Baatan translated in Rajasthani, (सौराष्ट्र री जुनी अमोलक बातां)
- Mewar Encyclopedia (in English) (मेवाड़ कोष)co-authored with Australian writer Ian Austin
- Rajasthan Ki Etihasik Baaten(राजस्थान की एतिहासिक बातें) in Hindi
- Saurhashtra ki Etihasik Baaten(सौराष्ट्र की एतिहासिक बातें) in Hindi published by Rajasthan Granthagar, Jodhpur
- Aadi Shakti Hingalaj ki Etihasik Yatra(आदि शक्ति हिंगलाज की एतिहासिक यात्रा)
- Thodi Baatan Thodi Yaadana collection of stories and memoirs(थोड़ी बातां थोड़ी यादां)
- Swatantrata se poorva Bharat ki Deshi Riyasaton ke Rajya Chinha Coat of Arms (स्वतंत्रता से पूर्व की देशी रियासतों के राज चिन्ह)
- Itihaas and Vanshavaliye (इतिहास एवं वन्शावालियाँ)
- Kachch ki etihasik baatein in Hindi(कच्छ की एतिहासिक बातें)
- Rochak Purani Kahaniyan in Hindi(रोचक पुरानी कहानियाँ)
- Kanji Baaroth ri baatan Bhag 1 in Hindi (कानजी बारोठ री बातां)
- Gyan ri baatan (in Rajasthani) (ज्ञान री बातां)
- Shambhudanji Gadhvi ri baatan in Hindi (शम्भूदानजी गढवी री बातां)
- Chaarno ri baatan (Rajasthani)(चारणों री बाताँ)
- Gujarat aur Rajasthan ke Chaaran Kavi part 1 and 2(Hindi) (गुजरात और राजस्थान के चारण कवि)
- Umakali Thakraan ri Baatan part 1 and 2 (Rajasthani)(उमकली ठाकराँ री बातां)
- Saurashtra aur Kachch ki Lok Kathayein (Translation in Hindi)(सौराष्ट्र और कच्छ की लोक कथाएं)
- Jasol ka itihas part 1 and 2 (जसोल का इतिहास)
- Das Juni Baatan (दस जूनी बातां)
References[edit | edit source]
Lua error in Module:Authority_control at line 370: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Nahar Singh Jasol" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or its subpage Nahar Singh Jasol/edithistory. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.