Nancy Eberhart is a children's book author. Her titles include "What I'll Be", "The Adventures of Granny: Granny Goes to the Zoo", and "Anabelle's Wish". Eberhart's book "What I'll Be" won the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval in 2008. A portion of all proceeds from Eberhart's books go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society  and the Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- ISBN 1-59879-526-0 Search this book on . ISBN 978-1-59879-526-4 Search this book on .
- ISBN 1-59879-372-1 Search this book on . ISBN 978-1-59879-372-7 Search this book on .
- ISBN 1-59879-371-3 Search this book on . ISBN 978-1-59879-371-0 Search this book on .
- "Search Results tnpcarticle2.asp : The National Parenting Center".
- "Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer".
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : Adele Broadbent, Phillip W. Simpson, Magic Shop Books, The Crumbs on the Table, Dead in The Water (novel), George S. Elrick, Greg R. Fishbone
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nancy Eberhart" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nancy Eberhart. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.