Nancy Eberhart is a children's book author. Her titles include "What I'll Be", "The Adventures of Granny: Granny Goes to the Zoo", and "Anabelle's Wish". Eberhart's book "What I'll Be" won the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval in 2008. A portion of all proceeds from Eberhart's books go to the National Multiple Sclerosis Society  and the Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation.
- ISBN 1-59879-526-0 Search this book on . ISBN 978-1-59879-526-4 Search this book on .
- ISBN 1-59879-372-1 Search this book on . ISBN 978-1-59879-372-7 Search this book on .
- ISBN 1-59879-371-3 Search this book on . ISBN 978-1-59879-371-0 Search this book on .
- "Search Results tnpcarticle2.asp : The National Parenting Center".
- "Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation for Childhood Cancer".
Other articles of the topic Children's literature : Witch & Wizard: The Gift, Freddy Fox, Carol Ellis, Sammy & Sue Go Green Too!, Trevor the Traction Engine, Master Crook's Crime Academy, Dear Dumb Diary: Live Each Day to the Dumbest
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
|This biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nancy Eberhart" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nancy Eberhart. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.