This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
💵 Salary :
Nate Bloom is an American columnist and genealogist who focuses on Jewish genealogy. He writes a syndicated column on Jewish celebrities that appears in Jewish-oriented newspapers including American Israelite, Cleveland Jewish News, Detroit Jewish News, New Jersey Jewish Standard, Tampa Jewish Federation News, Interfaithfamily.com, and JWeekly. He lives in Oakland, California. He is often cited by major publications and books for his research on Jewish celebrities and public figures.
- Sorry, Charlie: We have more than enough meshuganas By Nate Bloom Jewish World Review March 16, 2011
- New Jersey Jewish Standard: "Writer: Nate Bloom" retrieved December 23, 2017
- Kampeas, Ron (January 14, 2011). "Nate Bloom buries "Loughner is Jewish"". Jewish Telegraph Agency.
- Farhi, Paul (November 29, 2002). "From 'Hanukah' To Eternity". Washington Post. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
- "Gabrielle Union happy to be settled". East Bay Times. June 13, 2005. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
Nate Bloom and I have been exchanging e-mails about the portrayal of Max Baer Sr. in “Cinderella Man.”
- Topping, Seymour. "Biography of Joseph Pulitzer". Pulitzer.org. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
We thank journalist Nate Bloom for his diligent efforts in bringing this matter to our attention
- Lewis, Randy (December 24, 2009). "Bob Dylan joins long list of Jewish musicians performing Christmas music". Los Angeles Times. Retrieved January 5, 2018.
|This Judaism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United States biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Nate Bloom" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.