|Birth name||Nathan Webb|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Nate Webb|
|Billed height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Billed weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
|Billed from||Indianapolis, Indiana|
Beer City by way of Flavor Country
|Trained by||Don Basher|
|Debut||March 6, 1999|
Nathan "Nate" Webb is an American professional wrestler and semi-pro football player, best known for his appearances in Combat Zone Wrestling, Independent Wrestling Association Mid-South, Ring of Honor and MTV's Wrestling Society X. On April 22, 2008, Webb was notified that he had made the roster of the Indianapolis Mustangs, a semi-professional football team. He also worked as the announcer and referee on the Spike TV show Half Pint Brawlers.
Combat Zone Wrestling (2003-2006,2008, 2014)[edit | edit source]
He returned to CZW Down With The Sickness 2014 event in a 8 Man Tag Team Match.
Other media[edit | edit source]
Championships and accomplishments[edit | edit source]
- Independent Wrestling Association East Coast
- IWA East Coast Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- NWA Indiana Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
- Wild Championship Wrestling Outlaws
- WCWO Midwest Championship (1 time)
1Webb defended the title with Eddy, Ca$h or Bailey under the Freebird Rule.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- "Cagematch profile". Cagematch. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- Byers, Ryan (2010-06-02). "411's Half-Pint Brawlers Report 06.02.10". 411Mania. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- "Wrestling Society X profile". Wrestling Society X. MTV. 2010-06-02. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- A wrestler that made a football team
- "Cagematch title listing". Cagematch. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- "Trifecta Elimination II". Cagematch. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
- "PWI 500". Cagematch. Retrieved 2010-06-24.
Others articles of the Topic Professional wrestling : Australian Wrestling Alliance, Tommaso Ciampa, Gabby Ortiz, Hartley Jackson, Team Dixie, Tiger Joe Tomasso, Ortiz (wrestler)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
This article "Nate Webb" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nate Webb. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.