National Best Quality Software Awards
The National Best Quality Software Awards also known as NBQSA, is the national awards competition for best software products in Sri Lanka organized by the Sri Lanka Section of the BCS, The Chartered Institute of IT. The NBQSA competition is open to organizations, groups and individuals in Sri Lanka for locally designed and developed ICT products. NBQSA 2014, the 16th Anniversary of NBQSA competition, was held on 17 October 2014.
The objectives of the NBQSA competition are:
- To provide recognition to outstanding achievements of individuals and organizations in Sri Lanka who/which have contributed to the development of ICT,
- To create a window to gain international recognition for locally developed ICT products, and
- To improve standards and the quality of local ICT products and services to be able to compete in the international market place.
Awarded since 1998 under several categories, to recognize achievements and contributions to ICT in Sri Lanka. Winners of each category represent Sri Lanka at the Asia Pacific ICT Awards.
- Tools and Infrastructure Applications Category
- Financial Applications
- Industrial Applications
- Health Care
- Communications Applications
- Media & Entertainment
- Tourism & Hospitality
- General Applications
- Research & Development
- Secondary Student Project
- Tertiary Student Project
- Education & Training
- E -Government & Services
- E-Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- E-Inclusion & E-Community
- In-house Application
|This award-related article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.
This article "National Best Quality Software Awards" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.