|Owned by||National Dastak|
Search National Dastak on Amazon.
National Dastak is an Indian web channel launched in 20 December 2015 and is focused on the issues of Bahujan sections and marginalised sections of India that are often ignored by mainstream media.
National Dastak is known for live reporting, political news and broadcasting documentaries and series of programs on marginalized and victimized sections of society in India. Its website was ranked 94,827th in popularity among websites in India in February 2019.
- Awaaz India TV
- Dalit Camera
- Lord Buddha TV
- National Dastak (2015-12-29), Ravish Kumar News Anchor Speech On National Dastak Launching Ceremony, retrieved 2018-04-23
- "#BeingADalit: How the Online Boom news websites like National Dastak that talk of Bahujan samaj". News18. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "National Dastak, which provide reportage and videos from a Bahujan perspective to counter the perspective of the upper caste-dominated mainstream English and Hindi media". Rediff. 2017-03-01. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- Amit Ahuja (26 June 2019). Mobilizing the Marginalized: Ethnic Parties without Ethnic Movements. Oxford University Press. pp. 206–. ISBN 978-0-19-091645-9. Retrieved 8 November 2020. Search this book on
- "Web channel National Dastak played the video of Chandrashekhar Azad addressing the protesters". Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "As per a report of the National Dastak, Riya Singh, a Dalit will pursue Ph D in Women's Studies". The Indian Express. 2017-05-11. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Exit polls 2017: Why solid data collection rather than methodology is key for higher accuracy - Firstpost". www.firstpost.com. Retrieved 2018-06-16.
- "BJP worker booked for firing during protest - Netive". netive.in. Retrieved 2018-06-16.
- "Cows across the world give milk, whereas India's cow gives vote: Imran Pratapgarhi | The Siasat Daily". www.siasat.com. Retrieved 2018-06-16.
- "The Most Powerful.. JNU professor, while talking to National Dastak said that the Dalits of Gujarat need to be saluted for this impactful act of protest". HuffPost India. 2016-07-29. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "Nationaldastak.com Traffic, Demographics and Competitors - Alexa". www.alexa.com. Retrieved 2018-04-23.
- "What Mooknayak was for Ambedkar, YouTube is for Dalits today". Dilip Mandal. ThePtint. 5 February 2020. Retrieved 8 November 2020.
- "National Dastak Launched 'Bahujan Stories' App". Times of Republic. Retrieved 8 November 2020.
This article "National Dastak" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:National Dastak. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.