This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Nessma Elaassar painting
|Born||June 7, 1973|
|Known for||drawing, illustration, painting, mural painting,|
Nessma Elaassar (Arabic: نسمة الأعصر)(born June 7, 1973) is an Egyptian-Italian painter,she is one of the Egyptian artists attributed to the art movement of the Egyptian magic realism by the Egyptian art critic Fakhri Othman, since 2001. Her paintings are influenced by Abdel Hadi Al Gazzar and Gazbia Sirry.
Born into an artistic family, Nessma studied art at Fine Arts Faculty of Helwan University in Cairo, 1994-199. Worked as an assistant lecturer at Applied Arts Faculty 6th of October University in Egypt, 2001-2005; and in 2009 she was granted her master's degree in History of Art at Fine Arts Faculty Helwan University.
2010: 3rd Prize for oil Painting, 3rd Competition for the First Solo Exhibition, Gezira Center for Modern Art, Cairo, Egypt.
2001: 1st Prize for Oil Painting, Beginners Exhibition, Fine Art Lovers Association, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2013, “Gardens of The Eden”, Studio Mawali, Manik Organik, Sanur, Bali, Indonesia.
- 2010, “Modern Fairy-Tales", Mubarak Public Library of Luxor, Egypt.
- 2009, “Nessma”, Grant Gallery, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2004, "Figure", la Sala S.Felice, Giovinazzo (BA). Italy.
Some of the most important collective exhibitions:
- 2016,“Civic Vision” art exhibition of the 2nd International Conference of the Arab Association for Civilization & Islamic Art, Applied Arts Faculty, Helwan University, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2016,"WAG Children Project"'s "For Peace", Painting Collective Exhibition for WAG Mexico time, Museo de Historia y Arte de Guanajuato, Guanajuato, Mexico.
- 2015,"Retrospective of the 2nd WAG", Museum Castle Traskscan, Croatia.
- 2014,"2nd WAG(World Art Games"), collection exhibition SLOVAKIA / Prievidza.
- 2012,"Christmas Charity Bazaar" by BIWA,(Bali International Women’s Association), collective exhibition, Plaza Amata, GWK Cultural Park, Jimbaran, Bali, Indonesia.
- 2011,"WAG (World Art Games) Colony" Art Exhibition, collective exhibition, Vukovar, Croatia.
- 2011,"Egyptian Contemporary Artists", collective exhibition, Egyptian Cultural Center of Lausanne. Lausanne, Switzerland.
- 2010,"Mostra di Arte Contemporanea", collective exhibition, Egyptian Embassy, Rome. Italy.
- 2009,“Left in Vision3”, collective exhibition, School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London, UK.
- 2009,"Drawing & Graphic Biennial of Gyor", collective exhibition, Gyor, Hungary.
- 2008,“100 Years of Fine Arts”, collective exhibition, Faculty of Fine Arts, Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2006,"L' Egitto negli occhi delle sue donne", collective exhibition, Pro Loco, Giovinazzo, Bari, Italy.
- 2005,"Egyptian Contemporary Artists in Toledo", collective exhibition, Juan de Marques Institute of Studies, Toledo, Spain.
- 2003,"28th National Art Exhibition", collective exhibition, Opera House, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2002,"Salon of Small Art Works, collective exhibition, Akhnaton Gallery, Zamalek,Cairo, Egypt.
- 2001,"13th Salon of Youth", collective exhibition, Opera House, Cairo, Egypt.
- 2001,"Salon du Atelier", collective exhibition, Atelier du Caire, Cairo, Egypt.
On-line Collective Exhibition
- 2015, "Muslima, Muslim Women's Art & Voice, IMOW. http://muslima.globalfundforwomen.org/gallery/anubis-beetle
- 2012, "Music in the Studio a day 314" for "Ask the Artists" series on in the 365 Days tribute on Artful Vagabond.By critic Serena Kavolosky. http://www.artfulvagabond.com/music-in-the-studio-day-314/
- 2007, "Self-Expression", Imagining Ourselves Exhibition, IMOW. https://archive.is/BfM64
Museum of Modern Art in Egypt. Mubarak Public Library Of Luxor, Egypt. The Contemporary Art Museum of Vukovar, Croatia. Bali International Women Association (BIWA), Indonesia.
- [Dr.Neveen Swalam PhD Research, "The Contemporary Philosophical and Intellectual Changing and Their Importance In The Artistic Movements' Modernization in Painting, During The Egyptian Youth Saloon [Al Mota'3ierat El Fekreia wa El Falsafeia El Mo3asera Wa Dorha fi Tahdis el Fanneia Lel Taswir fi Saloon Al shabab El Masri]. Art Education Faculty, Helwan University, Egypt. 2008.]
- [Mohamed Hamza, "Encyclopedia Of Youth Salon", part 3. Egyptian Fine Arts Sector Press, 2004.]
- Egyptian FineArts Governamental Web Site
- "Nessma Elaassar". World Art Games.
- "Anubis & Beetle". International Museum of Women.
- "Music in the Studio – Day 314". www.artfulvagabond.com.
- Arab Women Artists on PinBrowse
- "Self-Expression". International Museum of Women.
- "Nesma Hassan Ahmad Al-Aasar". FineArt Sector.
This article "Nessma Elaassar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.