This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
3.0 / 3 April 2019
|License||New BSD license|
Nette Framework is an open-source framework for creating web applications in PHP 5 and 7. It supports AJAX, DRY, KISS, MVC and code reusability. Original author of the framework is David Grudl, but further development is now maintained by the Nette Foundation organization. Nette is a free software released under both the New BSD license and the GNU GPL version 2 or 3.
Components[edit | edit source]
- Application – The kernel of web application
- Bootstrap – Bootstrap of your application
- Caching – Cache layer with set of storages
- Component Model – Foundation for component systems
- DI – Dependency Injection Container
- Database – Database layer
- Finder – Finds files and directories with intuitive interface
- Forms – Greatly facilitates secure web forms
- Http – Layer for the HTTP request & response
- Latte – template engine
- Mail – Sending E-mails
- Neon – Loads and dumps NEON format
- Php Generator – PHP code generator
- Reflection – PHP class reflection enhancements
- Robot Loader – Comfortable autoloading
- Safe Stream – Safe atomic operations with files
- Security – Provides access control system
- Tester – Comfortable and easy-to-use unit testing tool
- Tokenizer – String tokenization
- Tracy – Debugging tool
- Utils – Utilities and Core Classes
- deprecated – Namespace containing deprecated classes
Development and versioning[edit | edit source]
|2.0||Last 2.0.x release was Nette 2.0.18|
|2.1||Latest 2.1.x release is Nette 2.1.12|
|2.2||Latest 2.2.x release is Nette 2.2.13|
|2.3||Latest 2.3.x release is Nette 2.3.10|
|2.4||Latest 2.4.x release is Nette 2.4.0|
|3.0||Latest 3.0.x release is Nette 3.0.0|
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "Released version 3.0.0".
- Nette license
- Nette Components
- Nette Framework 2.0 finally released!
- Nette Framework 2.0.16, 17 and 18 released
- Nette 2.1.0 finally released!
- Nette Framework 2.2.0 released!
- Nette Framework 2.3.0 released!
- Nette Framework 2.4.0 released!
- Nette 3.0.0 finally released!
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
This article "Nette Framework" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nette Framework. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.