|Initial release||July 2005|
1.1.1 / March 11, 2009
Search Kepler (software) on Amazon.
Other articles of the topic Free and open-source software : MAFIAAFire Redirector, PageCarton, OpenXPKI, YXA, Minetest, git-machete, FastFlow
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
Kepler is a free software project written in Lua that provides a portable, extensible website development platform. Current stable release is Kepler 1.1.1, for Lua 5.1. Kepler works on Windows and most variants of Unix.
The platform was designed to work with a number of web serving environments, called "launchers" in Kepler terminology. Kepler includes launchers for Apache (mod lua), FastCGI, CGI, ISAPI as well as a native web server written in pure Lua, called Xavante .
Kepler also provides the following frameworks:
- WSAPI - a web server API that abstracts the web server from Lua web applications a la Rack and WSGI
- Orbit - a WSAPI-based model–view–controller (MVC) web framework
Kepler also provides the following modules:
- CGILua - tool for creating dynamic Web pages and manipulating input data from Web forms, providing a CGI-like programming paradigm for different launchers such as Xavante and mod_lua
- LuaSQL - an interface from Lua to a DBMS, enabling Lua programs to connect to ODBC, ADO, Oracle, MySQL, SQLite and PostgreSQL databases
- Copas - a coroutine-based dispatcher, used by Xavante
- Cosmo - a templating engine that is "safe" protecting applications from arbitrary code within templates
- Coxpcall - coroutine compatible encapsulation of native pcall and xpcall
- LuaFileSystem - a library of file manipulation routines complementing Lua's basic set
- Rings - a library for creating isolated Lua execution environments from within Lua
- LuaExpat - an interface to the XML processing library Expat
- LuaLogging - a simple logging API
- LuaZip - library for reading inside ZIP files
- MD5/DES56 - basic cryptographic library, providing a digest function and a crypt/decrypt pair
Webapps on Kepler
|1.1.1||March 11, 2009|
|1.1||June 10, 2008|
|1.1 Beta2||November 21, 2007|
|1.0||November 30, 2006|
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- LuaForge Kepler project
- kepler on GitHub
This article "Kepler (software)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Kepler (software). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.