This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Genres||House, progressive house|
|Labels||Axtone Records, Spinnin' Records, Diffused Music, Code Red Music, Big Beat, DOORN Records|
|Associated acts||Axwell, First Day, Years, Tom Staar, Shapov|
|Members||Devi van der Horst|
|Past members||Ralph van Vugt (Ralph Felix)|
New ID (stylized NEW_ID) is a Dutch electronic dance music artist (former group) and producer from Amsterdam, presently the solo operation of Devi van der Horst. New ID began as a duo in 2008, consisting of van den Horst and partner Ralph van Vugt, who departed in 2015 and is now known professionally as Ralph Felix. New ID is signed to Axwell's Axtone Records, since 2011. They have produced primarily house music and progressive house.
Under the name No ID (NO_ID), the original duo signed their first track, "Wurld", to Deal Records shortly after winning the Amsterdam Dance Event Demolition Contest. From 2008 to 2010, they had releases on Armada Music, Ultra Records, and Spinnin' Records. They next released Sex Sells EP in 2011 on English producer Michael Woods's label, Diffused Music; supported by Tiësto and Sander van Doorn. In the fall of 2011, they released their single "How R U Feeling Right Now", again on Diffused Music which garnered widespread support and attracted the attention of Swedish House Mafia's Axwell who then signed them to his label, Axtone Records. Throughout 2012 and 2013, New ID toured as part of Swedish House Mafia's farewell tour and released their remix of Henrik B & Rudy's track "Leave a Light On".
In 2014, after a name-similarity dispute with Hip hop producer No I.D., they changed their name to New ID. Following their name change, they've released numerous remixes, one in collaboration with Axwell.
In March 2015, van der Horst and van Vugt announced they had split up because latter wanted to work on new projects as his alter ego Ralph Felix. The last release they worked on together was the single "Brothers".
- 2014: "Aerogames"
- 2015: "Brothers" (featuring Oskar)
- 2015: "I Wanna Move" (featuring Funk Machine)
- 2015: "Show Me" (featuring First Day and Ivar)
- 2016: "Disappear" (with Tom Staar)
- 2016: "Ada" (with Marcus Schössow)
- 2017: "Fly Forever" (with Years)
- 2018: "Step Inside" (with Sovth)
- 2010: Mischa Daniels and Tara McDonald - "Beats For You" (NO_ID Remix)
- 2011: Brainbug - "Nightmare" (NO_ID Arena Remix)
- 2011: Lay & Browne - "Ten City" (NO_ID Remix)
- 2012: Jack Back featuring David Guetta, Nicky Romero and Sia - "Wild One Two" (NO_ID Remix)
- 2012: Henrik B and Rudy - "Leave A Light On" (NO_ID Remix)
- 2014: Mutiny UK and Steve Mac feat. Nate James - "Feel The Pressure" (Axwell and NEW_ID Remix)
- 2014: Junior Jack - "Thrill Me" (NEW_ID Remix)
- 2014: Kraak & Smaak featuring Stee Downes - "How We Gonna Stop The Time" (NEW_ID Remix)
- 2014: The Aston Shuffle - "Tear It Down" (NEW_ID Remix)
- 2015: CamelPhat featuring Eden - "Siren Song" (NEW_ID Remix)
- 2017: Shapov - "More Than Love" (NEW_ID Remix)
- 2017: Pauls Paris featuring Moses York - "Make Your Mind Up" (Axwell & New_ID Remode)
- 2008: "Wurld"
- 2009: "Nastiness" (with Muzzaik)
- 2009: "The Republic"
- 2010: "The Trip" (with Sebastian Sleebos)
- 2010: "Aquadom / Aplitudo"
- 2010: "Evian"
- 2011: "Nothing Left To Lose" (with Tommy Trash and Sebastien Lintz)
- 2011: Sex Sells EP
- 2011: "Let It Out" (featuring Stephen Pickup)
- 2011: "Mantaz"
- 2011: "How R U Feeling Right Now"
- 2012: "Zelda" (with Martin Volt)
This article "New ID" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:New ID. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.