New Jersey League of Conservation Voters
New Jersey League of Conservation Voters is a nonpartisan political organization based in the U.S. state of New Jersey, which works to elect officials who back environmentalist policies. The group’s executive director is Ed Potosnak.
The group is supportive of New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy. The group supports making the operations of the NJ Transit renewable and increasing funding towards the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection
The organization hosts an annual green tie gala.
- League of Conservation Voters
- Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey
- Marine Mammal Stranding Center
- Great Swamp Watershed Association
- "THE NEW JERSEY LEAGUE OF CONSERVATION VOTERS CELEBRATES ANOTHER YEAR OF SUCCESS AT 6TH ANNUAL GREEN TIE VIRTUAL GALA". June 18, 2020. Retrieved September 30, 2020.
- Wildstein, David (August 5, 2020). "League of Conservation Voters endorses Amy Kennedy". Retrieved September 30, 2020.
- Biryukov, Nikita (January 30, 2020). "New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection". Retrieved September 30, 2020.
|This article about an organization in the United States is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "New Jersey League of Conservation Voters" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:New Jersey League of Conservation Voters. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.