|No. 49 – Las Vegas Raiders|
|Born:||May 26, 1996|
|Height:||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|Weight:||260 lb (118 kg)|
|High school:||Kittanning High School|
|Roster status:||Practice squad|
|Career NFL statistics|
Search Nick Bowers on Amazon.
Early Life and High School
Bowers attended Kittanning High School and was a four-year letterman. In his senior year, Bowers played wide receiver and caught 32 passes for 503 yards and scored 10 touchdowns. Bowers was a 3 star recruit according to 247Sports.com. He originally committed to Pittsburgh, but decommited. A day later, he committed to Penn State.
Bowers was redshirted his first true freshman year at Penn State and redshirted his freshman year after sustaining an injury.
As a Sophomore, he finished the season with one catch for 15 yards and a touchdown.
As a Junior, he finished with a career high of 6 catches for 50 yards and a touchdown. Bowers caught a touchdown in the 2019 Citrus Bowl.
Finally, Bowers shined in his Senior year at Penn State. He started in 2 games and in total played in 13 games. He caught ten passes for 210 yards and three touchdowns.
Bowers went undrafted in the 2020 NFL Draft, but signed with the Las Vegas Raiders as an undrafted free agent on May 5, 2020. He was waived during final roster cuts on September 5, 2020, and signed to the team's practice squad the next day.
- DiSanto, Matt. "Nick Bowers Signs With Las Vegas Raiders As Undrafted Free Agent". Onward State.
- Saunders, Allen. "Former Kittanning, Penn State TE Nick Bowers Signs with Las Vegas Raiders". PGH Sports.
- "Raiders announce undrafted free agent signings". Raiders.com. May 5, 2020.
- "Raiders announce transactions for initial 53-man roster". Raiders.com. September 5, 2020. Retrieved September 13, 2020.
- "Raiders announce practice squad additions". Raiders.com. September 6, 2020. Retrieved September 13, 2020.
|This biographical article relating to an American football tight end is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nick Bowers" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nick Bowers. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.