Nikola Iliev, known by his stage names Nickarth and Rialians On Earth (born September 10, 1996 in Kochani) is a singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist, and producer from the Republic of North Macedonia.
Nickarth was born 10 September 1996 in Kochani, Republic of North Macedonia. He first started playing guitar, singing and writing songs when he was 10 years old. At age 14, he participated in the Junior Eurovision Contest 2011 in North Macedonia and won the 3rd place with the song Za Tvoite Oci.
At age 19 he graduated as a classical guitarist and started with the university in Skopje studying ethnomusicology, a few years later also started faculty in journalism but he did not finish them yet he decided to stay focused on his music career. Nickarth left Macedonia in 2017 and moved to Brighton, United Kingdom. Brighton helped him to establish contact with many musicians and artists. There he met Rag'n'bone Man and started to work on his first debut studio album with the Brighton-based audio producer Olli Daffarn who at the same time was working with Birdy.
During that year, Nickarth released the track Save Me which was 37th on the Deep House Playlist on iTunes in Germany but just about two weeks later the same song was picked up and published by Cafe Del Mar. At March 2018 he released his first solo album Next Generation XX. The album was published and distributed by Cafe De Anatolia with 7 audio tracks in. During his time spent in the UK, he was playing in local pubs, small venues in Brighton, London and few appearances at some festivals such as Brighton Fringe Festival as a support act.
At the end of 2018, he released his self-produced track Faith which later was played by many worldwide radios such as BBC Introducing, BBC Radio Music, Radio Reverb, Athens Jockey Radio and landed many playlists on Spotify like Radar Indie, Chill Vibes, Indie-Pop, ChilledCow and many more. His E.P. Room 314 was released in summer 2019 and enjoyed success. The song I Only Care If You Too from the E.P. landed the first place on the top chart by Macedonian National Television staying up on the 1st place for about 3 months. During this period he actively started to work with the record label Cafe De Anatolia established by his father Zoran and sister Monika back in 2017. In the meantime, Nickarth established his own record label Aodion Records as a sub-label to Cafe De Anatolia. Aodion Records distributes music such as progressive, deep house, electronic, synth-pop, downtempo and indie-alternative genres. With Aodion Records and Cafe De Anatolia, Nickarth started his second project known as Rialians On Earth. With Rialians On Earth, he published three tracks and played two DJ sets for Ibiza Global Radio.
Albums and EPs
- Next Generation XX (2018)
- Room 314 (2019)
- Around the world (ft. Cafe De Anatolia, Billy Esteban, 2020)
- 1996 (ft. Cafe De Anatolia, 2020)
- Zeus (ft. Ben Beckman, Cafe De Anatolia, Marcello Baptiste, 2020)
- Save me (2017)
- Hope XX (2018)
- Faith (2018)
- Save me XX (2018)
- Essence (2018)
- Mandragora (2019)
- I Only Care If You Too (2019)
- Inferno (ft. Cafe De Anatolia, 2020)
- Get Lost (2020)
- Introducción (2020)
- "Artist NickArth Speaks Out About His Music". Benzinga. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- "Interview: Nickarth Chats About Upcoming UK & Europe 2020 Tour". westvirginiachronicle.com. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- "Од Јуниорска Евровизија до светско музичко парче: Nickarth со нова музика!". Журнал. August 5, 2019. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- "Nickarth: Живееме во доба кога од ништо може да создадеме нешто". Fashionel.mk (in македонски). September 27, 2019. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- "Во Англија заминав да најдам луѓе: Интервју со инди – поп артистот Nickarth". Hashtag. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- "Интервју со "Nickarth" – Face of the Week". aperkat.mk. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- "Cafe De Anatolia- A Description of Music Through Content Writing". Content Writing. February 11, 2018. Retrieved March 27, 2020.
- "Талентираниот "Nickarth", со нова нумера". radiostip.mk. Retrieved April 2, 2020.
- Nickarth on Facebook
- Nickarth on Instagram
- Nickarth on TwitterLua error in Module:WikidataCheck at line 23: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
- Nikola Iliev on Spotify
- Nikola Iliev on YouTube
- Aodion on YouTube
- Cafe De Anatolia
Others articles of the Topics Biography AND Music : Joël Favreau, Santanu Biswas, Chily, Nathanna, Ginjin, Cadet Sisters, Close Cash
Others articles of the Topic Biography : Nissim Mannathukkaren, Mrgrama, YSL Rich Pablo, Alexis Marcou, Clarence Lee Evans, Nova Firoze, Allison Cook
Others articles of the Topic Music : Underground hip hop, HotKid, Friday (Rebecca Black song), Finzi: Cello Concerto, Clarinet Concerto, Pedro Fernando (artist), Uehara Ai, Navona Records
Others articles of the Topic UK : Sarah Louise Young
This article "Nickarth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nickarth. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.