|Founder/CEO of Pipeliner Sales, Inc.|
Background and career
Born in Austria, Kimla worked in the computer industry for years. He has founded and run several software companies. He founded "Uptime iTechnology", the developers of World-Check, a risk intelligence platform later sold to Thomson Reuters. He also founded "Go Ahead!", a global conference series for business.
Kimla is currently the founder and CEO of "Pipeliner Sales, Inc"., developer and publisher of Pipeliner CRM. He is a prolific writer and has authored over 100 ebooks, articles and white papers addressing the subjects of sales management, leadership, and sales itself. He recently published one of his books titled “Sales Management Essentials: Pain Points of Sales Management and how to overcome them”.
Kimla is a promoter of the ideas of the Austrian School of Economics.
In 2007, Nikolaus Kimla founded Pipeliner CRM, a sales enablement software for sales management and salespeople. In 2017, Pipeliner received a Top 5 CRM Software for Small Business in 2017 award.
- Nicole Fallon,"4 Reasons to Define Your Sales Process". businessnewsdaily.com. 9 January 2014. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- "Pipeliner CRM Collaborates with Colleges to Introduce Technology in Sales & Retail Programs at University Level". siliconindia.com. 24 April 2019. Archived from the original on 13 May 2019. Retrieved 21 May 2019. Unknown parameter
- Brent Leary, "CEO of @PipelinerCRM: Sales is About Process & People Not Data Mgmt". smallbiztrends.com. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- "Crm Has Failed In The Past. What Should A Crm Really Be Today?". eccoh.co. 24 February 2016. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- "Nikolaus Kimla CEO at Pipelinersales Inc". go-ahead.global. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- "Nikolaus Kimla, CEO, Pipeliner CRM". 40mostinspiring.com. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- Benjamin F. Kuo, "Pipeliner CRM's Nikolaus Kimla On Moving to LA, Sales Entrepreneurship". socaltech.com. 24 July 2014. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- "Nikolaus Kimla - A 30-year veteran of the computer industry". salespop.net. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- Kimla, Nikolaus (7 May 2019). Sales Management Essentials: Pain Points of Sales Management and how to overcome them. ISBN 978-1097293926. Search this book on
- "The Renaissance of the Austrian School in the 21st Century". austriancenter.com. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- "New Pipeliner CRM Software Increases Sales Team Velocity", customerthink.com, September 4, 2013.
- "Pipeliner CRM Review - The world’s most visual CRM that lets you see everything, online as well as offline", smallbizcrm.com.
- "Pipeliner Review CRM Software", reviews.financesonline.com.
|This business-related Austrian biographical article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Nikolaus Kimla" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nikolaus Kimla. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.