|Founder 👔||John Katzman|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Keri Hoyt (President)|
Number of employees
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
The company provides online degree programs, instructional design, recruiting, tech support, and student engagement measurement tools for colleges and universities. It is an education and technology company that creates innovative online and hybrid programs. It is the child of Noodle company which was founded by Katzman in the year 2010.
The company provides flat-fee-service instead of usual tuition sharing online program managers (OPM) model.
- "Noodle Partners Goes After the $1.5 Billion Online Degree Market - EdSurge News". EdSurge. 2016-10-12. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "Tulane to launch new online MSW program | Tulane News". news.tulane.edu. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- Newton, Derek. "How Five Companies Are Gaining Millions in Profit Off Education at Nonprofit Schools". The Atlantic. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- Kolodny, Lora. "Noodle Partners raises $4 million to help colleges deliver degrees online". TechCrunch. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "With $14M Fundraise, Noodle Wants Colleges to 'Pick and Choose' How They Build Online Programs - EdSurge News". EdSurge. 2017-12-01. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "Education Technology Startup Obtains $14 Million - NewsCenter.io". NewsCenter.io. 2017-12-05. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "Funding Snapshot: Edtech Startup Noodle Partners Raises $14 Million Series A". Wall Street Journal. 2017-12-05. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
- "K-12 Dealmaking: Scientific Learning Makes Acquisition; Noodle Partners, Code.org Raise Funds - Market Brief". Market Brief. 2017-12-11. Retrieved 2018-01-08.
|This article relating to education is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Noodle Partners" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.