North Woods Advertising
|Industry||Advertising, Communications, Political consulting|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Founder:Bill Hillsman |
Creative Director:Vaughn Juares
Number of employees
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2020)
North Woods Advertising is an advertising company based in Minneapolis, whose activities include advertising, public relations, political consulting, marketing strategy and others. It was founded by Bill Hillsman and specializes in working with political candidates and issue-oriented clients.
In 1990 North Woods contributed to the campaign to get Paul Wellstone elected to Senate, earning North Woods Advertising the Grand EFFIE Award from the American Marketing Association.
North Woods political advertising occasionally receives negative feedback from critics. Their ads for Senate candidate Jim Slattery landed on Politico's "The 10 worst ads of the season" list in 2008.
North Woods Advertising has won several awards, including silver, bronze, gold and grand Effie Awards, an Emmy Award, and several gold, silver and bronze Pollie Awards.
- ↑ "North Woods Advertising official site".
- ↑ Elliott, Stuart (1991-06-13). "NY Times; Top Effie Award Goes for Humorous Ads That Helped Win Senate Seat". The New York Times.
- ↑ "Politico's 10 worst ad of the season".[dead link]
- ↑ "RECOGNIZING THE STARS IN POLITICAL AND PUBLIC AFFAIRS COMMUNICATIONS" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2015-02-19. Unknown parameter
- ↑ "Pollie Awards" (PDF).[dead link]
- ↑ "11436_AAPC_Winners_09 Rev.indd" (PDF). Retrieved 2012-10-17.[dead link]
This article "North Woods Advertising" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:North Woods Advertising. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.