|Founder 👔||Ian Campbell |
|Headquarters 🏙️||Boston, Massachusetts|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|🌐 Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Nucleus Research is an information service provider company is based in Boston and Miami.
The company was founded in 2000. In 2002, in one of its first high-profile ROI reports, Nucleus published research stating that 61% of organizations listed as reference customers on Siebel's Web site had not achieved a positive return on investment from their Siebel deployments, creating news coverage of the topic and Nucleus's research approach.
The firm's analysts are regularly quoted in the national business press around the quarterly earnings and major news announcements from public technology companies like IBM, Amazon, Google and Apple.
- "Nucleus Evaluates the Real ROI from Siebel Reference Customers." (http://nucleusresearch.com/news/press-releases/nucleus-evaluates-the-real-roi-from-siebel-reference-customers/) Nucleus Research 2002-09-23. "Nucleus Research study also finds Siebel installations cost $18,000/user per year; Reference customers cite exorbitant license, consulting and maintenance costs as key ROI inhibitors."
- "Nucleus Research, Siebel Spat." (http://www.destinationcrm.com/Articles/ReadArticle.aspx?ArticleID=45318) DestinationCRM 2002-09-25.
- "Nucleus Research Value Matrix Series" (https://nucleusresearch.com/valuematrix/)
- "ROI Awards" (https://roiawards.com/)
- "2019 ROI Awards Winners". (https://roiawards.com/winners/)
- "CNN Business Exclusive: 109 year-old IBM is planning to take on Amazon. Here's how". (https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/13/tech/ibm-hybrid-cloud-investment/index.html) CNN Business, 2020-08-13.
- "Amazon is making gains with older consumers as more people turn to e-commerce during COVID-19". (https://www.marketwatch.com/story/amazon-is-making-gains-with-older-consumers-as-more-people-turn-to-e-commerce-during-covid-19-2020-07-31) Marketwatch, 2020-07-31.
- "Cloud and COVID boost Amazon but ad swoon hits Alphabet and Facebook". (https://siliconangle.com/2020/07/30/cloud-covid-buoy-amazon-ad-swoon-hits-alphabet-facebook/) SiliconANGLE, 2020-07-30.
- "Trump wants Apple to be 'building' 5G. Here's why that's unlikely". (https://www.cnn.com/2019/11/21/tech/trump-apple-5g/index.html)CNN Business, 2019.11.21.
This article "Nucleus Research" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Nucleus Research. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.