Olga Gomonova is a Russian-born fashion model, business woman and entrepreneur.
Early Life & Education
The company is a multi-vendor online platform driving marketing, sales and growth for up-and-coming fashion brands based in the United States. The Company's mission is to support female entrepreneurship by making it easier for female founders to launch their businesses. ChicCartel initial focus is on sustainable fashion making, sustainable purchasing easy and empowering local female designers to make their Garments in a sustainable fashion.
Olga Gomonova is a topic contributor at Huffington Post and School for Startups Radio syndicated in 15 markets in the United States. She is on the list of Top Female Entrepreneurs to Watch speaking frequently about female Entrepreneurship and the importance of supporting women in business.
- An Cold Call with Olga Gomonova published by The Harbus"Cold Call: Olga Gomonova (NE)". Retrieved 3 April 2013.
- "Steven Tyler and Olga Gomonova". whosdatedwho.com.
- "Steven Tyler and Olga Gomonova". FamousFix. Retrieved 29 April 2008.
- Question & Answer Interview"Women Entrepreneur Q&A: Olga Gomonova & Victoria Janashvili, Cofounders of Chic Cartel". The Huffington Post. Retrieved 11 July 2017.
- "ChicCartel's new shopping revolution made debut at New York Fashion Week". Daniel+Lauren. Retrieved 16 September 2017.
- "ChicCartel Takes Women's Empowerment Seriously in All Ways". EcoCult. Retrieved 2 August 2017.
- The Huffington Post"What to do if you find a crumbled note "HELP ME" in the pocket of your new dress". Retrieved 11 September 2017.
- Top Female entrepreneurs to Watch this International Women’s Day"Olga Gomonova (MBA from Harvard Business School) and Victoria Nelson (Former Fashion Photographer), Co-founders of ChicCartel.com". Thrive Global. Retrieved 7 March 2018.
- ""Your team is everything. Think of it as a military operation." With Chic Cartel, Cofounders Olga Gomonova and Victoria Nelson". Retrieved 22 February 2018.
- Interview Entrepreneur"Q&A with Olga & Victoria of Chic Cartel". Fem Founder. Retrieved 28 October 2017.
This article "Olga Gomonova" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Olga Gomonova. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.