|Industry||Equipment Finance, Equipment Lease|
|Founder 👔||Justin Nielsen|
|Headquarters 🏙️||South Jordan, Utah, US|
Area served 🗺️
|Owner||Justin Nielsen, Scott Miller|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Mazuma Capital, Onset Gives, Onset Invitational|
Onset Financial is a privately-held Equipment Finance, Equipment Lease, and Fintech company based in South Jordan, Utah. Specializing in mid-market and large-ticket transactions, ranging from $250,000 to $50 million plus. Onset works with mid-sized companies up to large global corporations and has worked with companies in all 50 states, South America, and Europe. They have leased $800-million in equipment.
Onset Financial was founded in 2008 by it's current CEO, Justin Nielsen, and is independently owned and operated. In 2009, Onset joined the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association (ELFA). Onset Financial acquired Mazuma Capital in 2014. The Founder and CEO of Onset Financial, Justin Nielsen, was one of the original founders of Mazuma Capital in 2005. In 2017 Onset created it's philanthropic branch Onset Gives, a private foundation.
Onset Financial hired Wally Joyner as their Vice President of Strategic Development  in 2017. Joyner has served on the Board of Directors since 2009.
Business and Services
Onset Financial offers several different options for equipment finance and leasing. They provide equipment finance to a number of industries including: medical equipment , manufacturing , energy , hospitality , tourism, construction, food services, mining, pharmaceuticals, technology, retail, distribution, municipalities, and many others.
Onset Financial offers many different finance and leasing options, including: Operating Lease, Finance lease, True Lease, Step Payment Lease, Seasonal Payment Adjustment, Tax Lease, Non-Tax Lease, Synthetic lease, Dollar Buyout Lease, Fair Market Value Lease, Purchase Upon Termination Lease, Progress Funding Lease, Deferred Payment Lease, Balloon Payment Lease, Sale and Leaseback, Collar Lease, First Amendment Lease, Early Buyout Lease, Wrap Lease, and Venture Lease.
Onset Financial was named 'Best of State in Equipment Finance' in Utah for 2018  and was named '23rd Best Place to Work in Utah' by the Deseret News in 2017.  They were named in the 'Fast 50' by Utah Business Magazine in 2017 and are on the 'Utah 100' by MountainWest Capital Network for 2017.  Onset was also featured in Inc. (magazine)'s 'Inc 5000' in 2017.  The company also maintains an 'A+' rating with the Better Business Bureau. 
Onset Financial's CEO Justin Nielsen was a finalist for Ernst and Young's 'Entrepreneur of the Year' in 2017 for the Utah region.
Onset Financial Campus
The Onset Financial Campus is Onset Financial's new building that is currently under construction in Draper, Utah. The campus is a 5-acre, 50-thousand square foot building and is three stories high. It sits along the I-15 (UT) corridor. Onset Financial broke ground on this new campus in September of 2017, it is expected to be completed in December of 2018.
- "Onset Financial Inc: Company Profile". Bloomberg.
- "Baseball Legend Joins Utah-Based Onset Financial". www.elfaonline.org.
- "Onset Financial Funds $5MM of Medical Equipment in Less Than One Week".
- "Onset Financial Funds $2.6MM for Southern U.S. Medical Clinic".
- "Onset Financial Approves, Funds $1MM Steel Manufacturing Equipment".
- "Onset Financial Completes $14MM Energy Transaction".
- "Onset Financial Funds $20MM in Refinery Equipment".
- "Onset Financial Funds $8MM for Hospital Equipment".
- "Onset Financial Funds $3MM for Las Vegas Strip Resort".
- "Mazuma Capital Funds $2.2MM for Nationwide Tourism Company".
- "Utah". Best of State. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- Klatskin, Bethany Hanks and Brandon. "The top 63 companies to work for in Utah - Deseret News".
- "Fast 50: 30 to 21 - Utah Business". utahbusiness.com.
- Utah 100 Fifty Studio 2018-05-02T19:55:18+00:00. "Utah 100 – MountainWest Capital Network". Mwcn.org. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
- "Spread the Word: Onset Financial Is No. 1860 on the Inc. 5000 This Year!". Inc.com.
- "BBB Business Profile - Onset Financial, Inc". www.bbb.org.
- "News - EY Announces Finalists for the Entrepreneur Of The Year® 2017 Award in the Utah Region - EY - United States". EY. Retrieved 2018-06-12.
This article "Onset Financial" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Onset Financial. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.