Opa (roller coaster)
|Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park|
|Park section||Indoor Theme Park|
Fatal error: The format of the coordinate could not be determined. Parsing failed.
|Opening date||March 18, 2006|
|Closing date||June 14, 2014|
|Height||43 ft (13 m)|
|Length||1,378 ft (420 m)|
|Opa at RCDB|
Pictures of Opa at RCDB
Opa was an indoor Zamperla Wild Mouse roller coaster located at Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin. Opa was one of six rides to open in 2006 with the new Parthenon Indoor Theme Park at Mt. Olympus. The ride had a height 44 feet (13 m) and 1,378 feet (420 m) long, with a height requirement of 48 inches.
Opa closed indefinitely on March 6, 2014, after 63-year-old Anthony Theisen fell 17 feet (5.2 m) while riding the attraction, causing him to fall into a coma. On April 1, 2014, Mount Olympus released a statement saying that they have permanently closed the ride.
- "Opa - Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park - Roller Coasters". ultimaterollercoaster.com. Retrieved June 29, 2020.
- "Opa - Mt. Olympus Water & Theme Park". rcdb.com. Retrieved June 29, 2020.
- "Indoor Theme Park at Mt. Olympus Water and Theme Park". mtolympusthemepark.com. Archived from the original on June 29, 2007. Retrieved June 29, 2020. Unknown parameter
- "OPA Roller Coaster". mtolympuspark.com. Archived from the original on July 14, 2011. Retrieved June 29, 2020. Unknown parameter
- "UPDATE: Mount Olympus removing ride after accident". nbc15.com. April 1, 2014. Archived from the original on April 15, 2014. Retrieved June 29, 2020. Unknown parameter
- James, Kay. "Dells roller coaster ordered shut down; violations found". Wiscnews.com.
|This article about an amusement ride or roller coaster is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Opa (roller coaster)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Opa (roller coaster). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.