|Born||Gerónimo Oscar Schissi|
January 1, 1932
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Actor, comedian, screenwriter
Betiana Blum (Undated.)
Gerónimo Oscar Schissi (born 1 Jan 1932) was an Argentine actor, comediana and screenwriter. He was one of the most prominent playwrights among those who emerged in the last decades of the 20th century in Argentina, an actor who achieved television popularity in comic roles, he devoted himself fully to writing scripts and plays.
His first hit was "El grito pelado" from 1967 (premiered in Buenos Aires at Teatro del Bajo with Elsa Berenguer and Ulises Dumont), and it was followed by La pucha, Encantada de conocerlo (premiered by Ana María Picchio and China Zorrilla), Convivencia , Periferia and Camino negro (with Betiana Blum and Miguel Ángel Solá). His greatest theatrical success was the piece "Chúmbale" (premiered in 1971 at the Theater Margarita Xirgu by Luis Brandoni and Marta Bianchi) and on television, the classic Argentine TV show Los Campanelli in which he also participated as an actor.
- The Supporter (1991)
- The Year of The Rabbit (1987)
- Plata Dulce (1982)
- Las Aventuras de Pikín (1977)
- Mi novia el... (1975)
- Autocine Mon Amour (1972)
- Las píldoras (1972)
- Disputas en la cama (1972
- The Big Highway (1971).
- No toquen a la nena (1976)
- http://www.getea. com.ar/Criticas/EL_GRITO_PELADO.pdf
Other articles of the topic Biography : Bill Robertson (Louisiana politician), Jack Anthony Isaacs, Brandon Richardson, Glen Corbett, Jesse Aliganga, Najib Tareque, List of Czech artists by date
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Ficha de Oscar Viale en el sitio web Alternativa Teatral (Buenos Aires).
- Ficha de Oscar Viale en el sitio web Cine Nacional (Buenos Aires).
- «Oscar Viale un grande que sigue vivo»[dead link], artículo publicado en el sitio web Alternativa Teatral (Buenos Aires).
- «Oscar Viale», artículo publicado en el sitio web Buenos Aires.org.
This article "Oscar Viale" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Oscar Viale. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.