Paytm Money Limited is a SEBI registered Investment Adviser (IA) that offers investments in direct plans of mutual fund schemes in India. It is a 100% fully owned subsidiary of One97 Communications Limited and is the fourth consumer brand after Paytm, Paytm Mall & Paytm Payments Bank.
Officially known as Paytm Money Limited, this entity was announced by One97 in January 2018. along with an investment of Rs.65 Crores to launch operations by the founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma. On 21st Feb 2018, Paytm Money received regulatory approval from Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) to act as an Investment Adviser(IA). The company is headed by Pravin Jadhav (Senior Vice President) and operates out of Bengaluru, India.
|Type of business||Private|
Type of site
|Founded||21st Sep 2017|
|Founder(s)||Vijay Shekhar Sharma|
|Key people||Pravin Jadhav - SVP|
|Services||Investment, Wealth Management|
|Parent||One97 Communications Ltd .|
Paytm Money is an online platform for mutual fund investments that is offered via mobile app on both Apple iOS and Androidplatforms. The company has tied up with the top 10-12 AMCs to offer all Mutual Fund schemes to its customers in India. What's more is, according to Coinspectus, PayTm Money can also be used to buy and sell cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. The entity currently offers expedite investment insights for mutual fund investments and later it plans to enter into other asset classes such as equity
Paytm Money was founded by Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Founder & CEO - One97 Communications which owns the brand Paytm, India’s largest mobile payments company. Paytm Money’s operations are led by Pravin Jadhav, Senior Vice President. An ex-entrepreneur, Pravin has led Product and Growth at Servify and Rediff in his earlier roles and was the Founder and the CEO of Wishberg.
- "Paytm Money opens early registration, invites users to invest and grow wealth". The Financial Express. 2018-01-17. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- Verma, Shrutika (2018-01-10). "Paytm launches investment arm, to invest $10 million". https://www.livemint.com/. Retrieved 2018-06-29. External link in
- Bhakta, Pratik (2018-03-07). "Paytm Money to start operations in 8 weeks with a dozen AMCs". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- "Received SEBI nod as registered Investment Adviser: Paytm - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "One97 picks Wishberg founder Pravin Jadhav to lead Paytm Money". VCCircle. 2018-01-10. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- Kaur, Avneet (2018-04-06). "Paytm to launch a dedicated app for investing in mutual funds". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- "What is Paytm Money? 5 things to know". The Financial Express. 2018-03-07. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
- Bhakta, Pratik (2018-04-13). "Paytm all set to foray into wealth management". The Economic Times. Retrieved 2018-07-02.
- www.ETRetail.com. "Paytm Money to start operations in 8 weeks with a dozen AMCs - ET Retail". ETRetail.com. Retrieved 2018-06-29.
This article "Paytm Money" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Paytm Money. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.