|Products||Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Litecoin, exchange of digital assets|
Phemex is a Cryptocurrency Trading Platform founded in 2019 by 8 former Morgan Stanley executives, led by Jack Tao.. Tao felt that the cryptocurrency marketplace, as a whole, lacked transparency, trustworthiness & technological prowess and he co-founded Phemex to address these market shortcomings. 
In March 2020, Phemex raised 3.5 Million in Series A Funding, led by NGC Ventures.
In May 2020, Phemex rolled out a Premium membership program that allowed spot trading with zero fees. In January 2021, Phemex announced a partnership with “League of Traders”, a social trading platform. Also in January 2021, Phemex announced the launch of both Flexible and Fixed Savings Accounts, designed for clients to park their assets in between crypto trades. Currently, United States residents aren’t eligible to trade on Phemex.
Phemex has partnerships with the GooseX , Stacked  and NapBot  Trading Bots; IntoTheBlock Analytics ; TradingView Integrations ; Koinal Tools  and Banxa Platforms  Phemex allows Spot Trading for 13 cryptocurrencies against USDT: BTC, ETH, XRP, LINK, EOS, XTZ, LTC, ADA. TRX, ONT, BCH, NEO, and DOGE. It also allows Contract Trading for the following pairs: BTC/USD, ETH/USD, GOLD/USD, LINK/USD, LTC/USD, XTZ/USD, ADA/USD, BCH/USD, COMP/USD, ALGO/USD, YFI/USD, DOT/USD, UNI/USD, AAVE/USD, and DOGE/USD. The BTC/USD pair is an inverse contract settled in BTC..
- "Ex-Morgan Stanley developers launch high-speed cryptocurrency derivatives exchange". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "The CEO of Phemex on Building the Robinhood of Crypto Derivatives". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Crypto derivatives exchange Phemex raises $3.5M in Series A led by NGC Ventures". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Exchange Run by Ex-Morgan Stanley Team Drops Trading Fees for Subscription Model". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Phemex Exchange Launches Zero Fee Cryptocurrency Spot Trading". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Derivatives exchange Phemex announced partnership with top Social trading platform!". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Phemex Announces Earn Crypto: Crypto Asset Management Products Offering up to 10% APY". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Phemex Exchange Review 2020: Everything you need to know". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "FAQ". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Stacked". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "NapBots Review: The Best Crypto Trading Bot". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "IntoTheBlock Analytics Now Available in Phemex". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "TradingView Integration". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Koinal Partnered with The Phemex Exchange". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "Banxa". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
- "CoinMarketCap". Retrieved 2021-03-25.
This article "Phemex" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Phemex. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.