Faire Leather Co.
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Men's leather bags, accessories|
Number of employees
Faire Leather Co. was created in 2017 by Joseph Lor and Ryan Choy.
Joint Venture Partnership
On the 15th of November 2017, Faire started a Kickstarter campaign to launch their Bond collection. The initial goal to raise $50,000 was achieved within 48 hours. The campaign went on to raise a total of $406,228 through 1,143 backers — making it the most funded Kickstarter campaign in Singapore to date from a total of over 620 projects.
Direct to Consumer
Faire is a vertically integrated DTC (Direct to Consumer)* brand. They own their factory and control every process from production to delivery.
- "About Us". Faire Leather Co.
- "About Us". Tocco Toscano.
- "About Us – Y Ventures Group – E-Commerce Retailer and Distributor". yventures.com.sg.
- "BRIEF-Y Ventures Group Co enters joint venture agreement with..." 14 August 2017 – via Reuters.
- "Crowdfunding record for Faire Leather - Inside Retail Singapore". 8 January 2018.
- "Faire Leather Co's founders on crafting leather goods in the post-luxury age". Lifestyle Asia.
This article "Faire Leather Co." is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Faire Leather Co.. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.