Philip Schram is an expert on French vintage cars, especially the Le Zebre. He is also one of the owners of Buffalo Wings & Rings, a restaurant franchise based in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Vintage car promoter and expert
In 1997, Schram published the first book ever written about the Le Zebre, a French make manufactured between 1909 and 1931 in Suresnes, Hauts-de-Seine, near Paris. It is currently in its fifth printing. In 2012, a German version was co-authored with Marek Hötzelt & Schram de:Le Zèbre.
For the 100th anniversary in 2009 of the Le Zebre, Schram organized the rally of owners of vintage Le Zebres. It has become an annual event. In 2015, 45,918 visitors attended, while 534 national exhibitors and 56 foreign exhibitors participated.
In 2012, the city of Suresnes, where many automotive companies were headquartered, asked Schram to release his Le Zebre content to assist the city with organizing a yearly exhibit "Suresnes Auto Retro".  The event promotes the car brands headquartered in Suresnes.
Schram has compiled the most comprehensive historical work on André Morel, which has been published in French and English at www.lezebre.eu. His work contributed to a DVD published in French on André Morel.
Schram collaborated on Les Ornais Celebres (The Orne Celebrities) in 2010 as a contributor of photographs and knowledge about Joseph Lamy, a famous resident of France's Orne region and key executive at Le Zebre and Amilcar.
Business owner and speaker
In 2005, Schram invested in the restaurant franchise Buffalo Wings and Rings in Cincinnati, Ohio. He is the chief development officer and spokesperson for the company.
In 2008 he was nominated for the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year Award, and his restaurant chain was ranked at the fastest growing restaurant chain in the United States that year.
Magazines in the franchise industry interview him for opinion pieces,   and he was one of the speakers at the International Franchise Association’s “Emerging Franchisor Conference 2017.”  He is a spokesperson for multi-unit franchising.
- "Le Zebre". Suresnes Magazine: 24. May 1997.
- "Le Zebre Invente l'auto Populaire". Gazoline. #22: 37. March 1997.
- "Commandant Cousteau in a Le Zebre". Paris Match: 62. July 1997.
- "2009 annee du centenaire de la marque Le Zebre". Le Pegase. 18: 13. 2009.
- "Les Zebre ont 100 ans". La Vie de l’Auto. #1369: 2. 18 June 2009.
- "Trade show: EPOQU'AUTO - Classic Cars Exhibition Lyon". Trade show: EPOQU'AUTO - Classic Cars Exhibition Lyon. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- "Suresnes Auto Retro".
- Philip Schram. "Links to Various Articles}".
- Philip Schram. "Additional references to Various Articles".
- "Joseph Lamy". Les Ornais Celbres: 168. December 2010.
- "Buffalo Wings & Rings Named the #1 Restaurant Chain for 2008 on the Restaurant Business Future 50 List". businesswire.com. Business Wire: A Berkshire Hathaway Company. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- McKinney, Jeffrey. "Open Season: Blockbuster is kind, rewinds abandoned space for franchisors". franchisetimes.com. Franchise Times. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Ewen, Beth. "Operator Q&A: Buffalo Wings owner says 'oui oui' to American-style business". franchisetimes.com. Franchise Times. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Kimes, Mina (29 December 2008). "A $12 million boost from savvy marketing". Fortune Small Business. CNN Money. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Horn, Brian. "Not just wingin' it". sbnonline.com. Smart Business. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Bennett, Julie. "Winged Victory: Abandoned chain seeks second chance". franchisetimes.com. Franchise Times. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- Ewen, Beth. "Person in Mirror May Be Emerging Franchisor's Worst Enemy". FranchiseTimes.com. Franchise Times. Retrieved 6 July 2018.
- Wykes, Sara (2017). "Space is the Place". Multi-Unit Franchisee (3): 58–60. Retrieved 26 July 2018.
- This text is an abstract of the life of Andre Morel published at www.lezebre.eu by Philip Schram
This article "Philip Schram" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Philip Schram. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.