Picasso's Dream is an American progressive rock band based in Columbus, Ohio, formed in 2013. The group is composed of keyboardist Anthony S. Anselmo, drummer Vincent Simon, bassist Max Bigelow, saxaphone Tony Kertis and guitarist Chris Bianchi.
The group originally started with drummer Brian Randolph, bassist Carl Perry and guitarist Chase VanderMaas. In 2016 the band dissolved due to creative differences. Anthony S. Anselmo and Chase VanderMaas continued on as Anselmo/VanderMaas but shortly after reformed Picasso's Dream. Chase VanderMaas left in 2018 due to creative differences with the rest of the band.
The band has toured extensively throughout the Central Ohio region.
Picasso's Dream is heavily influences by many progressive rock outfits including Genesis, Yes, Pink Floyd and Rush.
- Anthony S. Anselmo - Keyboards, Backing Vocals (2013-present)
- Vincent Simon - Drums (2017-present)
- Max Bigelow - Bass, Vocals (2017-present)
- Tony Kertis - Saxaphone (2017-present)
- Chris Bianchi - Guitars, Vocals (2017-present)
- Chase VanderMaas - Guitar, Vocals (2014-2018)
- Brian Randolph - Drums, (2013-2016)
- Carl Perry - Bass, (2103-2016)
- The Sky's the Limit (2015)
- Bates Motel
- Bates Motel
This article "Picasso's Dream" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Picasso's Dream. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.