|Founded 📆||Palo Alto, California, USA 2007|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Redwood City, California,
Area served 🗺️
|Peter Alfred-Adekeye, Founder & CEO|
Number of employees
Pingsta is an intellectual collaboration platform exclusively for Internet engineers. Pingsta enables enterprises, IT service providers and government agencies worldwide to access expertise information.
Founded in Palo Alto, California, United States by serial entrepreneur Peter Alfred-Adekeye in February 2007 to serve as an intellectual collaborative tool for network inventors, scientists, distinguished engineers and technical leaders.
The Pingsta platform is an integral part of sister-business Multiven, also founded by Peter Alfred-Adekeye, which utilizes the crowdsourced knowledge in order to offer vendor-neutral network maintenance services.
On November 20, 2007, MySolvr, an initiative to create an open repository of internet work intelligence was launched. This project, unlike Pingsta, is free and open to all, aiming to create internet work intelligence that is comprehensive, organized and validated.
Pingsta members reside in over 52 countries on all continents. Membership is by invitation or application.
Pingsta membership is granted by fulfilling one of the three following conditions:
- Receiving an invitation from a current Pingsta member
- Requesting a Pingsta invitation - subject to expertise verification (10+years of network maintenance experience required)
- Earning a Pingsta invitation through mySolvr - subject to 20 validated entries
- Lawson, Robert McMillan & Stephen (April 20, 2011). "Former engineer who sued Cisco now faces criminal charges". Computerworld. Retrieved February 9, 2018.
- "www.pingsta.com". Pingsta,Inc. February 22, 2007. Retrieved February 23, 2007.
- Lua error in Module:Official_website at line 90: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value).
This article "Pingsta" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pingsta. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.