|Established||Mohammed Abdul Majeed|
|Food type||Hyderabadi cuisine|
|Street address||Shah Ali Banda|
Pista House is a restaurant located in Shalibanda, Ali Ja Kotla, Bandlaguda, Nampally, Chikadpally, Mehadipetnam, Masab Tank, Tolichowki, Gachibowli, Kondapur, Kukatpally, And Opening Shortly our New Two Branch's Naya Pool, Hussaini Alam , Hyderabad, India. The restaurant is known for its Hyderabadi biryani. It is popular for its haleem which it supplies to restaurants in Mumbai, Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Visakhapatnam and the Middle East. In 2002, the Hyderabad Department of Posts made an arrangement with the restaurant to deliver its haleem from 20 of its post offices during Ramadan. Its haleem is also sold at the Hyderabad Airport.
The restaurant has expanded to other states in India and to the United States.
- Shah Ghouse Café
- Hyderabad House
- Khan, Asif. "A festive spread of haleem, biryani and more". The Hindu. The Hindu. Retrieved 2 June 2015.
- "Andhra Pradesh / Hyderabad News : Log in to order a Pista House haleem". The Hindu. 2009-08-22. Retrieved 2011-09-04.
- 13 May 2011 By Smita Patil (2011-05-16). "Taste of real Hyderabad". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 2011-09-04.[dead link]
- "Andhra Pradesh / Hyderabad News : Haleem days are here again". The Hindu. 2006-09-26. Retrieved 2011-09-04.
- Baroda Philatelic Society (2016). Vadophil: Issue No. 146-147. Baroda Philatelic Society. p. 6. Retrieved 26 May 2017. Search this book on
This article "Pista House" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pista House. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.