|Edited by||Ivan Baxter|
American Society of Plant Biologists (United States)
Search Plant Direct on Amazon.
Plant Direct is a monthly peer-reviewed, open-access, scientific journal of plant biology . The journal publishes papers reporting work focused on a variety of subjects all related to plant biology. Topics include genetics, biochemistry, development, cell, biotic stress, abiotic stress, genomics, phenomics, bioinformatics, physiology, molecular biology, and evolution. A collaborative journal launched by ASPB , the Society for Experimental Biology , and John Wiley & Sons , Plant Direct publishes papers submitted directly to the journal as well as those referred from a select group of the societies’ journals.
- "New plant journals". Botany One.
- "A new open access journal".
- "Plant Direct, a sound science journal".
- "Plant Direct, published by Wiley".
- Baxter, Ivan (2017). "Introducing Plant Direct". Plant Direct. 1. doi:10.1002/pld3.1. Material was copied from this source, which is available under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This article "Plant Direct" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Plant Direct. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.