Type of site
Post Kulture is a UK-based fashion style platform launched in 2019 by Lee Murphy.. The platform covers trends and news in fashion, music and culture, and is located in London. Post Kulture has collaborated with Lethal Bizzle, Yxng Bane and Aston Merrygold
Post Kulture (formerly known as mysnapp) originally made it possible to shop items from Big Brother, the Channel 4 TV programme. In 2018, mysnapp went on from being focused on TV to solely on fashion from the music industry.
- The Future Laboratory (April 25, 2019). "Retail Futures Forum". thefuturelaboratory.
- "FAQs | PostKulture". PostKulture. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
- Post Kulture themmf.com
- Lethal Bizzle Partnership Verge Magazine
- Yxng Bane Partnership Musically
- Aston Merrygold Partnership The Metro
- "Shop the Celebrity Big Brother House | Big Brother 247". Big Brother 247. Retrieved 2018-06-26.
This article "Post Kulture" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Post Kulture. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.