|Born||19 May 1984|
Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh, India
Prachi Garg (|<prachi> ˈɡɑːɡ|; Hindi Devanagari Script: प्राची गर्ग; born May 19, 1984) is an Indian author columnist, academe speaker, traveler and entrepreneur. Her books “Superwomen”, focused on women entrepreneurship and “Supercouples” based on the entrepreneurship endeavors and challenges by couples. Much of her subject or theme is oriented towards entrepreneurship, social issues and development and women empowerment in the context of Indian subcontinent. She combines dreams with realism with facts derived from the practical life.
Early life, family background and education[edit | edit source]
Prachi Garg was born on May 19, 1984 in Bulandshahr, Uttar Pradesh, in a business family. She is a daughter of Neeru Garg & Brejesh Garg. She has completed her bachelor and master in computer science from the University of Delhi. She has earned a master degree in business administration (MBA) from Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai.
Career & entrepreneurship[edit | edit source]
She also owns an enterprise Ghoomophiro. Her start-up has been covered by, Indian Express Femina, iDiva and many other leading publications as well as varied online portals.
Books[edit | edit source]
- Superwomen. The book, a collection of biographies, narrates the entrepreneurial journeys and struggles therein of 20 women from the Indian subcontinent. It depicts how these women played all their roles to perfection, aligning their families with their ambitions, showing the world their true mettle
- Supercouples. The book, a collection of biographies.
- Supersiblings. Her latest book focuses on siblings who’ve established themselves as entrepreneurs together and how their relationship has nurtured during that course.
References[edit | edit source]
- Rathore, Kratagya (3 May 2018). "Indore experiences a great mix of literature and arts". Author. Times of India. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- "Prachi Garg Book Release at Entrepreneurship Cell of Indian Institute of Management, Tiruchi". Author of Superwomen delivering a keynote speech on women entrepreneurship and challenges. The Hindu. Aug 16, 2016.
- Rangnathan, Compelied L. (21 March 2018). "Till retirement do us part". Author and entrepreneur. The Hindu. Retrieved 23 June 2018.
- "Prachi Garg to conduct a lecture invited by IIM". Challenges women entrepreneurs face and how to cope up with them. The Economics Times. Aug 16, 2016.
- "Done MBA from the Great Lakes Institute of Management". Sheroes.
- "Interview With Prachi Garg, Author of SuperCouples". DDsreviews.
- "Founder of Ghoomophiro". The Economics Times. Sep 27, 2017.
- "Superwomen Book Released". The Hindu. 16 August 2016.
- "'Superwomen' showcases inspiring stories of 20 women entrepreneurs". My Venture.
This article "Prachi Garg" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Prachi Garg. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.