Primrose Hill Productions
|Founder 👔||Bruno Heller|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Website||[Lua error in Module:WikidataIB at line 665: attempt to index field 'wikibase' (a nil value). ]|
Primrose Hill Productions is a production company founded by the British screenwriter Bruno Heller in 2008. It produces for Warner Bros., where Heller is under an overall deal.
- Rome: A historical drama set in Ancient Rome that primarily chronicles the lives and deeds of the rich, powerful and historically significant, but also focuses on the lives, fortunes, families and acquaintances of two common men, Lucius Vorenus and Titus Pullo. They both manage to witness and often influence many of the historical events presented in the series. Primrose Hill Productions was not created yet, but the whole show was executive produced by Bruno Heller, who also served as head writer.
- The Mentalist: The show follows Patrick Jane (Simon Baker), a former fake psychic who is now a consultant to the California Bureau of Investigation, using the highly developed observational skills he previously employed to "read" people's minds.
- The Advocates: It centers on a female lawyer and a male ex-convict who team up as "victim advocates", going to the edge of the law to right wrongs and fight for the underdog. The pilot was passed by CBS.
- Murder Bitches: It centers on two young female detectives who are complete opposites, their relationship made more complicated by the fact that one of them suffered a stroke two years ago at age 27. They are known on the force, in admiration and envy, as the Murder Bitches. The pilot was written by Ashley Gable and Tom Szentgyorgyi who both worked on Heller's The Mentalist. CBS did not pick up the show.
- Gotham: The series relates James Gordon's early days in the Gotham City Police Department, and includes a young Bruce Wayne and the origin stories of several Batman villains, including Penguin, Riddler, Catwoman, Joker, Poison Ivy, Two-Face, Scarecrow, Mr. Freeze, Hugo Strange, Mad Hatter and Ra's al Ghul.
- Firewall: In the wake of personal tragedy, a charming but ruthless San Francisco billionaire decides to use his wealth for good, putting together a team of various experts to exact justice on criminals who have slipped through the cracks of the legal system. The pilot was written by Jeff Rake, who developed the show The Mysteries of Laura. The pilot was passed by CBS.
This article "Primrose Hill Productions" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Primrose Hill Productions. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.