Privacy Analytics Incorporated
Privacy Analytics', the health data de-identification experts, logo
|Industry||Privacy enhancing technologies, health analytics solutions|
|Headquarters 🏙️||Ottawa, Ontario, Canada|
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Privacy Analytics Lexicon, Privacy Analytics Risk Monitor, Privacy Analytics Link, De-identification services and training|
Number of employees
Privacy Analytics Inc. is a Canadian technology firm that offers software for data analysis, data masking and de-identification. Its products and services are primarily used by healthcare-related companies and institutions.
Privacy Analytics, Inc. is a 2007 spin-off from the Electronic Health Information Laboratory, a collection of active academic authors working in the area of health data risk mitigation and de-identification. It is headquartered in Ottawa, Ontario with a secondary office in Toronto. They were purchased by IMS Health on May 26, 2016. 
- Khaled El Emam is the founder and Director of Real World Evidence Solutions at Privacy Analytics
- Peter Hunter is the Director of Real World Evidence Solutions at Privacy Analytics
- 2012 Strata + Hadoop World Start Up Winner
- World Summit on Innovation and Entrepreneurship "Global Hot 100 Enterprise"[non-primary source needed]
- Gartner "Big Data Cool Vendor in Risk Management, Privacy and Compliance"
|This technology article about a corporation or company is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "Privacy Analytics" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.