|Type of business||Education Provider|
|Founded||December 12th 2016|
|Headquarters||St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda, Antigua|
|Services||Course Marketplace, Online courses/Rent-a-Teacher, Course Management|
|Launched||June 4th 2017|
Project Jaguar (PJaguar) was founded in 2016 and started as a student platform for assignment-sharing. The original location of Project Jaguar is St. John’s, Antigua. Trevaun Solomon is a software developer that pushed the growth for Project Jaguar in 2016..
Project Jaguar is an education marketplace launched on June 4th 2017 . Project Jaguar started as an idea that students need to have all of the possible resources at their disposal, an idea that is replacing the old with something new that helps students according to their needs and not just repeating the same which is still going on . The website is 1 year 2 months old. It is a domain having .com extension. This website is estimated worth of $386.90 and has a daily average visitation rate of 175 users.  Project Jaguar offers a Rent-a-Teacher program, in which a student can directly hire teachers for courses. 
The website hosts private accredited or unaccredited courses. A list of teachers and part-time tutors is collected to host private online or physical after-classes . The platform allows students to browse the database of courses. These courses can be free or pay-to-enroll. Students likewise utilize these courses to take in a subject from the earliest starting point. 
Project Jaguar gives teachers the option to offer courses on the marketplace as a profit-making program. This is targeted towards in-person and online courses. This is paired with the Course Management Software that allows teachers to manage courses online or offline free of cost. The PJ Academy is also the website being used to host the courses from third-party tutors on the main platform. Teachers use it to document their lesson plans, course outlines and manage their classes.  This feature was launched on February 10th 2018 and was announced just after a few setbacks from the previous launch date of February 1st 2018. The official release announcement for the company is rolling out a feature for assignment assistance that works seamlessly. 
Course Management Software
Project Jaguar has a free-to-use Course Management Software to provide course creation for teachers. The platform is for Preschool teachers and University level instructors.  Project Jaguar handles enrollments, payments, and assignments  The platform is built for Preschool teachers all the way up to university level instructors. The options that the platform affords teachers is neatly packaged and makes it easy to build quizzes, activities 
- "Project Jaguar Financial Report March 2017 - March 2018" (PDF).
- "PjAguar.com WHOIS, DNS, & Domain Info - DomainTools". whois.domaintools.com. Retrieved 2018-08-06.
- Maitland, Posted by Earl. "Project Jaguar (PJaguar) becoming a new competitor to Google Classroom and Teachable". dailypress.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "Website Statistics: Pjaguar.com". pjaguar.com.websiteoutlook.com. Retrieved 2018-08-06.
- "Pjaguar : Project Jaguar - The Global Education Marketplace". pjaguar.com.cutestat.com. Retrieved 2018-08-06.
- "Why PJaguar may be changing education in the US". chicagotribune.com. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- "5 Ways Project Jaguar Offers New Concept In Educational Assistance - The Trent". The Trent. 2018-07-22. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- Jaguar, Project. "Creating your Course on Project Jaguar". pjaguar.com/#/course-creation-info. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "PJ Academy: Changes to our Software". academy.pjaguar.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "Project Jaguar launches new E-learning Platform - Press Release - Digital Journal". www.digitaljournal.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
- "Leveraging PJaguar to Offer Courses_ Develop Curricula and Recycle Lesson Plans". u.wn.com. Retrieved 2018-08-06.
- "The Advantages of Online Degree Education with Project Jaguar". u.wn.com. Retrieved 2018-07-23.
- Simon, Posted by Veronika. "Project Jaguar (PJaguar) becoming a new competitor to Google Classroom". latimes.com. Retrieved 2018-08-29.
This article "Project Jaguar" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Project Jaguar. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.