|File:ProofWiki Logo 2018.png|
Type of site
|Created by||Volunteer contributors[self-published source]|
|Alexa rank||53,410; 25,638: United States (December 2018[update])|
|Launched||April 2008[self-published source]|
|CC-BY-SA 3.0[self-published source]|
|Written in||MediaWiki software|
ProofWiki is a wiki for mathematical proofs. Each page contains one (proved) fact or definition. ProofWiki relies on advertisements for funding, and contributes idle server resources to PrimeGrid for the mathematical pursuit of prime number discovery.
ProofWiki has been instrumental in the development of the Mizar system. Research has been conducted in attempt to translate the ProofWiki's informal texts into formal Mizar-style parse trees so that the proofs can be verified by Mizar, providing semantic feedback to the statistical parsing methods.
- Mathematical proof
- Westwood, Matt (2011). "ProofWiki" (PDF). In Lange, Christoph; Urban, Josef. Proceedings of the ITP 2011 Workshop on Mathematical Wikis, Nijmegen, Netherlands, August 27th, 2011. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. 767. pp. 54–62.
- "ProofWiki:General disclaimer". ProofWiki. Retrieved December 5, 2018.
- "ProofWiki.org Site Info". Alexa Internet. Retrieved December 5, 2018.
- "ProofWiki:About". ProofWiki. Retrieved December 5, 2018. Material was copied from this source, which is available under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported license.
- "ProofWiki:Copyrights". ProofWiki. Retrieved December 5, 2018.
- Vyskočil, Jiří; Urban, Josef (2018). "Disambiguating ProofWiki into Mizar: First Steps" (PDF). 3rd Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving (AITP 2018), March 25–30, 2018, Aussois, France. pp. 63–65.
- "ProofWiki". PrimeGrid. PrimeGrid. January 18, 2017. Retrieved 2019-06-11.
- Wang, Qingxiang; Kaliszyk, Cezary; Urban, Josef (July 25, 2018). "First Experiments with Neural Translation of Informal Mathematics to Formal" (PDF). Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics, and Cybernetics. ICMS 2018. Retrieved 2019-06-11.
(p. 3, 4, 10)CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- Bancerek, Grzegorz; Vyskočil, Jiří; Brown, Chad; Urban, Josef (March 26, 2018). "Playing with Autoformalization over Mizar and ProofWiki" (PDF). Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving. AITP 2018. Retrieved 2019-06-11.
(p. 1-21)CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link)
- Vyskočil, Jiří; Urban, Josef (March 25–30, 2018). "Abstracts of the talks" (PDF). Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving. AITP 2018. Retrieved 2019-06-11.
(p. 63-65)CS1 maint: Multiple names: authors list (link) CS1 maint: Date format (link)
This article "ProofWiki" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ProofWiki. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.