|Type of business||Private company|
Type of site
|News and Entertainment|
|Founded||21 September 2017|
|Owner||Psifiako Media Pvt. Ltd.|
|Key people||Satyam Shastri (co-founder and CEO)|
Nikhil Kale (Director)
Psifiako Media is a social media company and entertainment company based in Pune. Psifiako Media was founded in 2017 by co-founder Nikhil Kale and Satyam Shastri and focused on creating viral content that audience can consume easily. Since it was founded several offshoots of Psifiako Media have been created by the company including Fashion Everyday, No One Cares Videos and Who Cares.
- "Psifiako Media Private Limited". 2017-09-30.
- Shastri, Nikhil Kale and Satyam (2018-12-09). "How One Can Run an Online Startup?". Entrepreneur. Retrieved 2019-02-14.
- "'Harnessing the power of social media'". www.afternoondc.in. Retrieved 2019-02-14.
- "How Two College Dropouts Created A Successful Business With 25 Mn Followers On FB". Youth Ki Awaaz. 2018-11-06. Retrieved 2019-02-13.
- "Ever Heard of Satyam Shastri and Nikhil Kale?". thriveglobal.com. Retrieved 2019-02-14.
- "असली हीरो: कॉलेज ड्रॉपआउट दो युवाओं ने सोशल मीडिया पर यूं छेड़ी डिप्रेशन से जंग". Navbharat Times (in हिन्दी). 2019-02-02. Retrieved 2019-02-14.
This article "Psifiako Media" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Psifiako Media. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.