Puff Puff (sexual term)
The term "Puff-Puff" comes from the Japanese onomatopoeia for a woman rubbing her breasts in someone's face; the term can also be used for a woman juggling her own breasts. The term was originally coined by manga artist Akira Toriyama and featured in Chapter 5 of his series Dragon Ball, published in Weekly Shōnen Jump on January 15, 1985. Puff-Puff is one of the special acts available in the Dragon Quest series of video games, for which Toriyama is the character designer.
References to the act were removed from the American television broadcast of the Dragon Ball anime adaptation. One reference of the act was also removed from the American release of the first Dragon Quest game.
Others articles of the Topic Sexuality : You Know Me Movement, You Know Me movement, Lolita (term), Outline of erotica and pornography, A Tremor of Bliss, Sufiah Yusof, Edging (sexual practice)
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- Kalata, Kurt. "The History of Dragon Quest". Gamasutra. Retrieved 2015-11-27.
- "The Japanification of Children's Popular Culture: From Godzilla to Miyazaki - Mark I. West - Google Books". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2012-05-07.
- "Ūron Arawaru!!" ウーロンあらわる!! [Oolong Appears!!]. Weekly Shōnen Jump (in Japanese). Shueisha (4/5). 1985-01-15.CS1 maint: Unrecognized language (link)
- Kauz, Andrew (2010-08-21). "The rubbing of breasts on faces in Dragon Quest IX". Destructoid. Retrieved 2011-04-17.
- "Encyclopedia of Play in Today's Society - Rodney P. Carlisle - Google Books". Books.google.com. Retrieved 2012-05-07.
This article "Puff Puff (sexual term)" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Puff Puff (sexual term). Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.