Pullman London St Pancras
|File:Pullman London St Pancras logo.png|
|Headquarters 🏙️||100 - 110 Euston Road, London,|
Area served 🗺️
Number of employees
|Parent||Pullman Hotels and Resorts, AccorHotels|
The Pullman London St Pancras is a four star upscale hotel operated by the Pullman Hotels and Resorts chain, owned by AccorHotels. It is located in Camden, London, next to the British Library, The nearest tube stations are Kings Cross-St Pancras and Euston. The Pullman London St Pancras owns and operate the adjacent Shaw Theatre.
The hotel was originally opened in 1971 as the Camden Council Building and Library  before being transformed as a hotel, the Shaw Park Plaza. It was later on bought by the AccorHotels group and started to operate as the Novotel Euston before being renamed Novotel London St Pancras when the Eurostar service was moved from Waterloo Station to St Pancras Station.
In September 2012 the hotel was rebranded as Pullman London St Pancras after a comprehensive refurbishment.
- "Pullman London St Pancras". The Telegraph. 2017-10-03. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2020-05-13.
- "Station vacation: the best hotels near Euston station, including luxury landmarks and funky poshtels". The Telegraph. 2019-08-21. ISSN 0307-1235. Retrieved 2020-05-13.
- "Lucy Hardcastle's 'Luminesce' Digital Animation Brings Wellbeing to Pullman Hotels". Arts & Collections. 2019-11-21. Retrieved 2020-05-13.
- Chenery, Michelle (2015-12-09). "Intelligent Breakfast at Pullman London St Pancras". ITCM - Incentive Travel & Corporate Meetings. Retrieved 2020-05-13.
- "Pullman London St. Pancras celebrates official launch". Breaking Travel News. Retrieved 4 May 2019.
- "Worldwide leader in hospitality - Accor Group". group.accor.com. Retrieved 4 May 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pullman hotels.|
This article "Pullman London St Pancras" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Pullman London St Pancras. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.