Punjab Students Union
ਪੰਜਾਬ ਸਟੂਡੈਂਟਸ ਯੂਨੀਅਨ
|Founded at||Punjab, India|
|Ranbir Singh Randhawa|
|Hardeep Kaur Kotla (senior vice-president)|
|Naujawan Bharat Sabha|
Punjab Students Union (PSU) is a left-wing student organisation in Punjab, India founded by Avtar Singh Malhotra and Darshan Khaira in March 1963. As per Economic and Political Weekly, it is one of the most powerful student association Punjab. PSU has influence in different schools and colleges in Punjab. PSU marginalized All India Students Federation (AISF) and Students' Federation of India (SFI) in Punjab. PSU holds protests state wide on different issues.
- Service, Tribune News. "Sri Sri row: Students' arrest opposed". The Tribune. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- Kamal, Neel. "No let-up in protests against CAA, more to follow". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- Moffat, Chris (2019-01-10). India's Revolutionary Inheritance: Politics and the Promise of Bhagat Singh. Cambridge University Press. ISBN 978-1-108-49690-2. Search this book on
- Service, Tribune News. "50 years later, Left leader breaks silence on 'abandoning' union". The Tribune. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- N, TN. "Citizenship (Amendment) Act: Punjab nostalgic over student protests". The Times of India. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- Sharma, Shalini (2009-09-10). Radical Politics in Colonial Punjab: Governance and Sedition. Routledge. ISBN 978-1-135-26112-2. Search this book on
- Service, Tribune News. "Demanding reservation is appeasement politics: PSU (Lalkaar)". The Tribune. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- "Aam Aadmi Party as Third Player in Punjab Politics". Economic and Political Weekly: 7–8. 2015-06-05.
- Baba Bujha Singh An Untold Story. Online Punjabi Book Store. ISBN 978-81-7982-402-3. Search this book on
- Singh, Birinder Pal (2019-08-29). Indigeneity and Occupational Change: The Tribes of Punjab. Taylor & Francis. ISBN 978-1-00-069977-7. Search this book on
- Service, Tribune News. "Develop Bhagat Singh's hideout, demand students". The Tribune. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
- Service, Tribune News. "Day after protesters-police clash, Kirti Kisan Union leader arrested". The Tribune. Retrieved 2019-12-26.
This article "Punjab Students Union" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Punjab Students Union. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.