|Born||Punya Elizabeth Bose|
18 July 1994
|🏫 Education||Bachelors in Architecture|
Search Punya Elizabeth on Amazon.
Punya was born on 18 July 1994 at Kottayam, Kerala to Mr. Bose Joseph and Mrs. Beena Bose. She completed her bachelor's degree in Architecture from Bharati Vidyapeeth University in Pune during 2012 to 2017. She is settled in Aluva.
She started her debut in Malayalam film industry with the film Thobama, a Malayalam-language film starring Sharaf U Dheen and Siju Wilson directed by Mohsin Kassim, in 2018. Gaudhamante Radham (2020) and Maara (2021) are her other notable works.
|2018||Thobama||Malayalam||Mohsin Kassim||First film|
|2020||Gauthamante Radham||Basil Joseph||With Neeraj Madhav|
|2021||Maara||Tamil||Dhilip Kumar||Tamil debut|
|2020||Onnum Onnum Moonu||Herself promoting Gauthamante Radham||Mazhavil Manorama|
|24 Talkies||Twenty Four|
|I personally||Kappa TV|
- "Neeraj Madhav gets emotional after watching 'Gouthamante Radham', watch video". Mathrubhumi. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
- "'Gauthamante Radham' actress Punya looks as fresh as a flower in this floral outfit". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
- "'പ്രേമം' ടീം വീണ്ടും ഒന്നിക്കുന്ന 'തൊബാമ'യിലെ നായിക: പുണ്യ എലിസബത്ത്". Indian Express Malayalam (in മലയാളം). 2018-03-27. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
- "Heroine of upcoming film produced by Alphonse Puthren introduced". onmanorama.com. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
- "Exclusive! Quarantine period took me 15 years back to my childhood days: 'Gauthamante Radham' actress Punya Elizabeth". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
- "Exclusive! My travel bucket list is infinite: Punya Elizabeth". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-01-17.
- "Exclusive! Embracing and accepting yourselves is important: Punya Elizabeth on her weight-loss journey and body positivity - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
This article "Punya Elizabeth" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Punya Elizabeth. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.