This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (March 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Founder 👔||Ayal Zylberman, Eli Margolin|
|Headquarters 🏙️||, |
Area served 🗺️
|Products 📟||Software testing, managed services|
Number of employees
QualiTest Group is the world's largest pure play software testing and quality assurance company. The company's headquarters are located in Petach-Tikva, Israel. According to their website, QualiTest Group maintains offices in Israel, the UK, the US and India. The QualiTest Group was founded in Israel in 1997 and has approximately 3,000 employees. The solutions list on their website covers a variety of testing services, disciplines and industries. Gartner's annual report for this industry assesses 18 of the leading application testing services, describing QualiTest Group as a Visionary who is "a good fit for clients — particularly in the healthcare, life sciences or banking markets — that are looking for a focused testing service provider with significant onshore presence in the U.S. or U.K."
History and Acquisitions
Ayal Zylberman and Eli Margolin founded QualiTest Group in 1997. According to an interview with Zylberman, he chose to focus beyond on the impending Y2K Bug by concentrating on test automation and performance testing, technologies that were just being developed.
- 2004: Malam acquired controlling interest of QualiTest Group, after QualiTest ended 2003 with sales of NIS 22M.
- 2006: QualiTest acquired the U.S. staffing firm Ibase Consulting.
- 2011: Kedma Capital acquired controlling interest of QualiTest Group when QualiTest Group had an estimated annual revenue of NIS 100M.
- February 2012: QualiTest acquired the Dutch software testing company Four Oaks.
- October 2012: QualiTest acquired the UK software testing consultancy TCL Group.
- December 2012: QualiTest acquired the Dutch software testing company Plusfort.
- September 2016: Marlin Equity acquired controlling interest of QualiTest Group when QualiTest Group had an estimated annual revenue of NIS 300M.
- November 2016: QualiTest acquired the UK software testing and QA company Test Direct Limited.
- July 2017: QualiTest acquired the SAP software testing company Experior Group.
- November 2017: QualiTest acquired the cybersecurity company Pytheus Consulting.
- https://datafox.com/qualitest-group viewed on March 30, 2018
- https://www.crunchbase.com/organization/qualitest-group viewed on March 30, 2018
- "Magic Quadrant for Application Testing Services, Worldwide" (PDF). Gartner. November 21, 2017.
- "Marlin to Acquire Majority Stake in QualiTest Group". Retrieved April 3, 2018.
- "QualiTest Group: Helping Clients Mitigate Risks of Defective Software - Insights success". December 20, 2017. Retrieved March 30, 2018.
- Yemini, Galya (August 11, 2004). "Malam Snaps Up 51 Percent of Qualitest". Haaretz.
- "IBASE CONSULTING INC". ZoomInfo.
- "Marlin Equity Partners buys Israeli co QualiTest - Globes English". Globes.
- "Four Oaks B.V.: Private Company Information". Bloomberg L.P.
- Exeter, ExIST. "Qualitest acquires testing firm TCL". existexeter.co.uk.
- "QualiTest Group Acquires Plusfort Informatiemanagement BV - Mergr". mergr.com.
- "Marlin portfolio company QualiTest acquires Test Direct - Marlin Equity". November 9, 2016.
- "Marlin Portfolio Company QualiTest Acquires Experior Group". August 7, 2017.
- "Software Testing Company Qualitest to Recruit 100 Employees in Israel". February 21, 2018.
This article "Qualitest Group" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:Qualitest Group. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.