|Product type||Juices and Soups|
|Produced by||Rakyan Beverages|
|Markets||India, UAE, Qatar|
|Tagline||"All Good. No Bad."|
Raw Pressery is a cold-pressed juice company marketed under the parent company Rakyan Beverages Pvt. Ltd. based in Mumbai, India. They produce cold-pressed juices, smoothies, soups and flavoured nut milks. The company has about 101-250 employees as of January, 2018. Raw Pressery claims to be India's first cold-pressed juice brand.
History[edit | edit source]
Raw Pressery, founded by Anuj Rakyan in June 2013 , is India’s largest cold-pressed juice brand. The company is headquartered in Lower Parel suburb of Mumbai, India with the production factory operating in Panvel. Raw Pressery was the official beverage partner of Vogue Beauty awards 2016 and title partner of Sula Fest 2017. In 2017, Bollywood actress Jacqueline Fernandez invested ₹ 3.5 crore in Rakyan Beverages becoming India’s first celebrity to part-finance a consumer products firm, and help drive sales. As of September 2017, the company is valued at ₹250 crore (₹2.5 billion).
Products[edit | edit source]
As of August 2017, the brand's portfolio comprises 30blends of fresh fruit juices, smoothies, almond milk, booster shots and hydration essentials and Aloe lemonade which was launched at the Amazon India Fashion Week Spring Summer 2018 in New Delhi. The drinks are produced with no added sugar, preservatives, colours, chemicals, additives or artificial ingredients as they are cold-pressed. They also have coconut water which was launched in Feb 2017. 
Presence[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- "RAW Pressery | Crunchbase". Crunchbase. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Singh, Rajiv (31 July 2016). "Can cold-pressed juice startups like RAW Pressery give established beverage brands a run for their money?". Economic Times. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "Jacqueline Fernandez invests in juice making startup RAW pressery". The Economic Times. 2017-04-17. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- "The Raw Pressery Story: Rs 5 crore to Rs 250 crore in just 42 months!". Rediff. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
- Nair, Priyanka (17 Feb 2017). "Is health really wealth? RAW Pressery is betting on this notion as it flogs juices and soups". Economic Times. Retrieved 29 May 2018.
- "RAW Pressery to expand footprint in India and abroad". The Economic Times. 2017-08-25. Retrieved 2018-02-16.
External Links[edit | edit source]
This article "RAW Pressery" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:RAW Pressery. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.