Roth Capital Partners, LLC
|Industry||Finance and insurance|
|Headquarters 🏙️||California, USA|
Area served 🗺️
|Byron Roth (Chairman and CEO)|
|Products 🎛️ 🧴||Investment banking|
|Revenue||US $ 55 million (2007)|
Number of employees
The firm was featured in the 2017 financial documentary The China Hustle for its underwriting relationships with dubious Chinese companies that led to crisis-level losses for American stockholders in the wake of the 2008 financial crisis while making windfall profits for the firm, and for hosting what has been described as "bacchanals" in which emerging companies woo investors amid topless models and extravagant music acts such as Kid Rock and Snoop Dogg.
Other articles of the topic Companies : Timeline of Square, Air Trust, TIM, BearQuick Private Limited, Porsche Inter Auto GmbH & Co KG, Career Education Corporation, .406 Ventures
Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".Some use of "" in your query was not closed by a matching "".
- List of investment banks
- Microcap stock
- Swann, Christopher (18 June 2014). "Elon Musk's Halo Effect". The New York Times. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
- "ROTH CAPITAL'S $LEAZE TO PLEASE". New York Post. 2007-02-05. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- Goldstein, Gary. "Financial documentary 'The China Hustle' details alleged U.S.-China collusion". latimes.com. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Conferences mix business with hip-hop, pop". msnbc.com. 2006-02-23. Retrieved 2018-05-19.
- "Jed Rothstein's The China Hustle pulls back the curtain on a new ticking time bomb in the financial markets". Retrieved 2018-06-13.
|This United States corporation or company article is a stub. You can help EverybodyWiki by expanding it.|
This article "ROTH Capital Partners" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:ROTH Capital Partners. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.