R "Ray" Wang
R “Ray” Wang is an American entrepreneur and the Founder, and principal analyst of Constellation Research, a Silicon Valley, California based, technology research and advisory company. He also owns an enterprise strategy and technology blog called “A Software Insider’s Point of View”, which focuses on the impact of new business models and technologies on organizations.
Education and career[edit | edit source]
Wang received his Bachelor of Arts in Natural Sciences and Public Health from the Johns Hopkins University. He also received his graduate degree from Johns Hopkins in Health Finance and Management as well as Health Policy and Management.
His professional experience includes working in business strategy and management consulting roles at Detroit Medical Center, Capgemini, Deloitte Consulting, and Ernst & Young. In addition, he led the customer relationship management (CRM) analyst relations program at PeopleSoft, worked in senior product management positions in Oracle’s E-Business Suite, and was the marketing chief for Personify.
In recognition of his work, Wang has been named Institute of Industry Analyst Relations’ Analyst of the Year three times in 2008, 2009, and 2014.
References[edit | edit source]
- Limited, Infosys. "Infosys Confluence 2017 | R "Ray" Wang - Speaker Profile". www.infosys.com. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Ray Wang of Constellation Research: Gamification Is On". Business Insider. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- Inc., Edgewater Technology,. "Edgewater Fullscope Announces Release of Exclusive R. "Ray" Wang Manufacturing Report about Digital Transformation". GlobeNewswire News Room. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "RAPS | R 'Ray' Wang, Keynote Speaker". raps.org. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "R "Ray" Wang - Constellation Research Group, Principal Analyst". www.techtarget.com. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Speaker Profile for Ray Wang - Human Capital Institute". Human Capital Institute. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Ray Wang: How not to fail at digital transformation - Tech.Revolution". Tech.Revolution. 2017-10-17. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Speaker details". www.eiseverywhere.com. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- admin (2014-12-09). "Ray Wang, Principal Analyst, Founder and Chairman, Constellation Research". CXOTalk. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Winners announced: IIAR Analyst of the Year 2016". Institute of Industry Analyst Relations (IIAR). 2016-12-06. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
This article "R "Ray" Wang" is from Wikipedia. The list of its authors can be seen in its historical and/or the page Edithistory:R "Ray" Wang. Articles copied from Draft Namespace on Wikipedia could be seen on the Draft Namespace of Wikipedia and not main one.